Author Topic: Ignition365's stuff for sale/trade  (Read 3663 times)

Ignition365's stuff for sale/trade
« on: December 03, 2016, 10:07:13 am »
I'm trying to build up funds for a massive estate sale that has tons of games, so I'm finally selling off dupes and undesired stuff from my collection.

Pictures are available upon request.  I wasn't willing to pull out some of the really undesirable stuff, so if you are sincerely interested, I will go pull it out, but fair warning none of it is rare or uncommon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1naG5e2dEXi61FFwxRGLG7o_Gz8zBf7y0N8rvPt5eGB0/edit?usp=sharing

I'm also open to trade, but my priorities are as listed

• Cash
  • <-- Wishlist
  • Anything I don't have that interests me
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:45:37 am by ignition365 »

Re: Ignition365's stuff for sale/trade
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 12:33:18 pm »
It's funny how in the early 2000s, MvC2 on the PS2 was like a $100 game, then it went down to like a $20 game after it was released on XBLA, and now it is going back up. LOVE that game btw!

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 10:55:50 pm »
Are your prices including shipping?

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 11:51:49 pm »
Are your prices including shipping?
as stated above, prices are shipped.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 01:06:28 pm »
Gravity rush sold.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 02:49:07 pm »
Try eBay if you're looking to sell at market value for funds. I don't see anyone looking here to pay near to exact prices they would on Amazon or Ebay.

Badges

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 02:56:11 pm »
Try eBay if you're looking to sell at market value for funds. I don't see anyone looking here to pay near to exact prices they would on Amazon or Ebay.
Thanks for the obvious info, guy.  I didn't double check, but I tried pricing them lower than the going rate, and stated that I would be willing to work on the prices.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 03:11:33 pm »
Thanks for the obvious info, guy.  I didn't double check, but I tried pricing them lower than the going rate, and stated that I would be willing to work on the prices.

No problem. Unfortunately, some things just aren't that obvious to people; otherwise they wouldn't be trying to make money they're in need of on a forum with a smaller rate of potential customers than they could have in a dedicated marketplace. I'd hate to patronize, but I'm sure you knew what you were doing, guy.

Badges

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 03:14:19 pm »

No problem. Unfortunately, some things just aren't that obvious to people; otherwise they wouldn't be trying to make money they're in need of on a forum with a smaller rate of potential customers than they could have in a dedicated marketplace. I'd hate to patronize, but I'm sure you knew what you were doing, guy.
Fully aware of what I was doing, guy.  Hence why I did it.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 03:20:29 pm »

Smart businessman. Look out Warren Buffet.

Badges

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 03:23:23 pm »

Smart businessman. Look out Warren Buffet.
Yup.  Even got the money I needed, likely quicker than I would've received on ebay.

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 08:47:51 am »
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!

Build a google spreadsheet with everything I have for sale/trade.  I'll update the sheet as things sell or leave.  I will also be adding some stuff directly from my collection that I'm deciding that I don't want anymore.

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2018, 03:19:49 pm »
I'd like to get Final Fantasy VIII.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:24:41 pm by courtlyhades296 »

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 08:29:14 am »
I'd like to get Final Fantasy VIII.
cool.  Shoot me a pm.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 12:58:02 am »