Author Topic: Lost Odyssey - Free - Xb1 & Xbox360 (digital)  (Read 1720 times)

desocietas

Lost Odyssey - Free - Xb1 & Xbox360 (digital)
« on: December 14, 2016, 02:52:14 pm »
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Lost-Odyssey/BZB4S8FS8T5B

Was already excited about the backwards compatibility, but now everyone gets to have this game! Free until 12/31.

Also excited about Blue Dragon being backwards compatible, too:

https://majornelson.com/2016/12/14/lost-odyssey-and-blue-dragon-are-now-available-digitally-lost-odyssey-free-for-limited-time/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 02:53:46 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Lost Odyssey - Free - Xb1 & Xbox360 (digital)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »
Woo hoo! One of the few 360 games on my wishlist I still haven't gotten. Just claimed it.

Thanks!

Nickkchilla

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 03:36:19 pm »
Niiiiiiiice.

Thanks for the heads up.

pizzasafari

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 06:55:37 pm »
Everyone that hasn't played the game, please for the love of god go and get it right now. It's the best damn JRPG of that gen. The only true-blood Final Fantasy game we've had since the Square/Enix merge. It even had Sakaguchi and Uematsu working on it.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 09:13:27 pm »
Everyone that hasn't played the game, please for the love of god go and get it right now. It's the best damn JRPG of that gen. The only true-blood Final Fantasy game we've had since the Square/Enix merge. It even had Sakaguchi and Uematsu working on it.

I've heard good things. Just never got around to it, but looks like I won't have the excuse now haha.

Thanks to the OP!

doafan

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 09:24:59 pm »
Just heard the new from a friend who sent me a message through Skype already put this baby into my download queue list cause it is 16.18 GB  :o

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

thewelshman

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 03:05:54 am »
This game is one of the few games since Trophies, and Achievements have been introduced to gaming that I went back and replayed it several times after beating it. Apart from the DLC APs, and the Treasure Trove, I've gotten all the other Achievements. I can't sat enough about how under appreciated this game was and is and how I wish so much we would get a sequel. The ending was a surprise to me. I hope Mistwalker develops more like this in the future.

pizzasafari

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 09:07:01 am »
The number of people I'm suddenly seeing with Lost Odyssey in their recently collecting thing in their signatures now makes me very happy.  ;D

azure

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 04:48:37 pm »
No harm in having a digital copy as well.

doafan

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 06:00:16 pm »
The number of people I'm suddenly seeing with Lost Odyssey in their recently collecting thing in their signatures now makes me very happy.  ;D

Am glad to have a digital copy cause the game is very good, totally love the gameplay, the music and the atmosphere really reminds me a lot to my favorite RPG ever which is FFVIII  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy