Author Topic: Uncharted like games ps4  (Read 845 times)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Uncharted like games ps4
« on: December 25, 2016, 05:47:18 pm »
Can anyone give me tips for uncharted like games?

I already played 2 tomb raider games andere the last of us. But now I have starten deus ex mankind divided, but I dont like that game.

Re: Uncharted like games ps4
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 06:07:28 pm »
Not too many games like that on the PS4.  I assume you played all of the Uncharted games for it, as they ported the first three over.  Sounds like you just want something that's more of a grounded action game.  Assassin's Creed games might work for you.  Could grab the Ezio Collection and get a few of the older ones they ported and if you like them, you could go into Black Flag and Syndicated as I heard Unity kinda crap.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 09:28:23 pm »
I just started playing Enslaved and it kind of reminds me of Uncharted, mostly in the climbing sections of course.

azure

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 11:50:52 pm »
I just started playing Enslaved and it kind of reminds me of Uncharted, mostly in the climbing sections of course.

I second this, great game.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 08:43:29 am »
Not too many games like that on the PS4.  I assume you played all of the Uncharted games for it, as they ported the first three over.  Sounds like you just want something that's more of a grounded action game.  Assassin's Creed games might work for you.  Could grab the Ezio Collection and get a few of the older ones they ported and if you like them, you could go into Black Flag and Syndicated as I heard Unity kinda crap.

I orderd the uncharted first three games. I have bought Assasin's creed black flag to try it soon.

Enslaved i haven't heard of yet, but will go on my list.

Thanks for helping me.

Edit, Enslaved can't be found as a physical game for ps4? I like the physical games, no downloads.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:48:40 am by fazerco »

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 05:53:32 pm »
Hmm... maybe FarCry? not quite, but perhaps...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 07:46:47 pm »
It gets a lot of hate, but the Order 1886 is a very Uncharted-like game, but's not as good.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 08:22:03 am »
Ill try anything, so on my list.