Author Topic: Request: Completed / In progress buttons  (Read 1117 times)

aarondere4ex

Request: Completed / In progress buttons
« on: January 03, 2017, 05:00:17 pm »
Hi

When adding a new game to my collection I always write in the notes that I completed or that I,m playing the game. It would be very nice to see an options in the future where I can simply press on a Completed-button. Or does this sound stupid?

Aäron

jason

Re: Request: Completed / In progress buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:32:42 pm »
Hi

When adding a new game to my collection I always write in the notes that I completed or that I,m playing the game. It would be very nice to see an options in the future where I can simply press on a Completed-button. Or does this sound stupid?

Aäron

Hi Aäron,

That is a good idea and we've had other people with similar requests. We're hoping to add additional lists in the near future and will definitely keep this suggestion in mind.

Thanks and enjoy VGCollect!

- Jason

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:33:56 pm »
Definitely would like a completed option under other details for games in our library.  Thanks.

robertoman

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 06:31:22 pm »
I was just about to post this suggestion until I saw this. I would also like a feature that shows your completed games regardless if the game is in your collection or not, I'm gonna get crucified for this but I have used emulators to complete games (Either I don't have the console or the game is extremely expensive).

realpoketendonl

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 11:04:42 am »
That would be awesome. I'm currently using Backloggery for that, but having a feature for it on here would be so convenient!
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.