Author Topic: February 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 12669 times)

Re: February 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2017, 02:48:13 pm »
Finally got a copy of Secret of Evermore   :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2017, 04:10:19 pm »
Finally got a copy of Secret of Evermore   :)

That box sure looks crisp!  Well done!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2017, 03:43:48 pm »
I got a few other games with this, including Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku (GBA), and Threads of Fate (PS1).

But this one is the one I'm the most excited about. It's been on my wishlist for YEARS after playing it at a friend's house as a kid.

It's not cheap (at least not in the U.S.), so it was one of those pipe dream games that I thought I'd never come across at a decent price. But lo and behold, I got it on eBay for only $20 smackers!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 04:30:36 pm by burningdoom »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2017, 04:03:36 pm »

(How do you adjust the size of the pic?)
Take out the space after the first bracket
[ img width=200]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/4PQAAOSwopRYfUxs/s-l1600.jpg[/img]

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2017, 04:30:50 pm »
^ Thank you!  :)

Fixed it, now.

sworddude

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2017, 03:23:34 am »
I got a few other games with this, including Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku (GBA), and Threads of Fate (PS1).

But this one is the one I'm the most excited about. It's been on my wishlist for YEARS after playing it at a friend's house as a kid.

It's not cheap (at least not in the U.S.), so it was one of those pipe dream games that I thought I'd never come across at a decent price. But lo and behold, I got it on eBay for only $20 smackers!

Really interstesting it being the exact same game and packaging after checking sold listings in the US.

Fair enough, certain rpg's when imported from the US to europe also fetch allot more than in the US

Even your Common 10 - 15 dollar rpg's wich are exclusives in the us could fetch as much as 25 30 or sometimes even 50 euro in europe. More expensive titles even more.

It always sickens me how some US collectors treat their ps1 lunar/ arc the lad big boxes wich are so hard to get in europe and really expensive, especially when comparing those to US prices wich are way cheaper than in Europe, but fair enough I did manage to snagg all 3 parts on the cheap so I was lucky I guess but still, most US collectors should appreciate those ps1 big box CE with lower prices since usually they are just used as a stepping stool in their collection. Won't do the condition of the box any good I was blessed with excellent boxes but many aren't and some wich are stored pretty poorly wich is true a shame adding on to the count with lesser condition boxes.

obviously also many other exclusives in the good gaming department such as shoot em ups etc
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2017, 09:07:44 am »
Slow week on finds this week only got these:

From goodwill:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS2 cib 1$
Rebel Raiders Operation Nighthawk PS2 cib 1$

From a gamestores free bin:
Super Scope 6 SNES

sworddude

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2017, 03:46:47 pm »
I had some great weeks

First my adds for more current stuff

Game store deals wich costed me nothing at all
All cib excellent shape

Xbox 360/ xbox

blue dragon
crazy taxi 3

Ps2

Ininja
blook omen 2
tenchu fatal shadows
Champions return to arms

Psp

Ape escape P
Namco battle collection
Jeanne de Arc  :D Hard to find and pretty expensive in europe pretty common and cheap in the US

Wii

Muramasa

One pretty awesome deal as far as modern deals go

All this stuff for free in excellent shape

Wii

Zelda skyward sword music edition
mario all stars fully complete
Wii pro controller

3ds

New super mario bros 2 + vip points

psp

Powerstone collection factory sealed

DS

Metal slug 7
Castlevania order of the eclesia

Pretty sad that it is allot easier to find multiple sealed copies for around 10 euro's a piece than a used copy for under a 20 or 30. I'm pretty cursed on that particular castlevania game but finally I have one to play.

Call it bad or good luck, we live in a pretty **** up world if one has an easier time finding mutiple copies sealed of this game for around 10 euro's while it can fetch up to 100 or more when sealed.
Than again you can't beat deals with old store stock so I guess that's cheating.

Was a pretty insane deal many expensive games for cheap prices. There should be no reason to get games like the metroid prime trilogy brand new for only a tenner. Apparently people tought this person was a scammer, to be fair I thought the same thing but i have my methods to identfy a scammer. Many intersted bidders but apprently nobody trusted the seller lucky me I guess.

Pretty sad story though since the stuff belonged to her death brother. Than again great deals have a high chance of coming with sad stories, that's just how life is. from time to time you hear such stories.

One piece grand adventure ps1 cib 14 euro's

Turtles hyperstone heist mega drive cib excellent shape 27 euro's shipped  another sought after title knocked of that list for a decent price :D

Galaxy fight ps1 cib PAL   ;D Pretty hard to find and a great game. only 5 euro loss. even though the saturn port is a bit better still a worthy intersting ps1 game for any collection.

Mario party 6 gamecube big box for free

NEo geo pocket deal with a 25 euro loss I'll take that please

Neo geo pocket platinum silver console boxed complete
2 european english boxed games

Samurai shodown II
Crush roller

Small ps1 deal
all cib for free

Warcraft 2
tenchu

Small snes nes deal some titles for free in excellent shape

Nes cleaner
Equinox snes
DR mario NEs

The best deal of the past weeks.

Speaking of old stock I bought an entire store of ps1 old stock for an absolute steal

So many great games wich I already had and allot of awesome titles for free in the personal collection while making a pretty huge profit. also many value titles were double FF VII diablo etc etc

the titles that I added are All cib in excellent shape

Judge dred laughable bad cut scenes deserve a spot in my collection
descent
pshycic force
armored core
Po'ed
oddworld
rollcage II
crusader no remorse
devils deception
iron man X-o nano wars heavy metal
Castlevania symphony of the night Normal edition  ;D

While I already had the overpriced CE I did not have the normal edition wich also goes for quite allot in europe.

An absolute bargain while making some nice money can't complain  8) you can't beat old store stock for bargain prices. Apparently some resellers needed some fast cash and they said ebay was slow for other sales in the past. I really wonder what they tried to sell on ebay in the past since some titles sell easily surpassing amount at lower prices I paid not even counting the many expensive lose titles that the lot included and the solid amount of trash titles and the titles I have kept. Pretty solid amount of great titles compared to most lots it was a store after all. 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:31:24 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2017, 04:49:08 pm »
Got a pretty decent haul.

3DS
Bravely Default- my wife was happy when I brought this home lol.
Dragon Quest 8- holy crap this game looks AMAZING for being on the 3DS

PS1
Lunar Silver Story Complete- sadly did not come with the case. I can easily print out what I need but cant complain for only paying like 20 bucks to Gamestop for it.
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue- surprisingly came with the case.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:54:05 pm by parasiteadam »

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2017, 09:40:04 pm »
Picked these up from goodwill:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PS1 cib 1.97$
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PS2 cib 2.97$
Lord of the Rings Two Towers platinum hits Xbox cib 1$
God Eater Burst PSP loose 2.99$
Dokapon Kingdom 3 PSP free
Family Feud 2010 Wii cib 2.99$
Wii Fit Plus cib 1.5$
Guitar Hero 3 Wii cib 1$
Who Wants to be a Millionaire Tiger lcd .97$
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:39:15 pm by 98dgreen »

spac316

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2017, 09:48:48 pm »
Just got Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4. Also some Nintendo ornaments. Never to soon to stock up for this year. ;)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2017, 12:16:51 pm »
Not Video games but I found a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hero's in a Halfshell and Pacman Card Games today

soera

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2017, 07:43:23 pm »
Made a purchase last week that should arrive Monday. Cant wait to post it here!

shepard11

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2017, 04:40:13 pm »
went to all my regular haunts the yesterday didn't find anything spectacular I did end up picking a few games and 29 Nintendo hardcases from various systems.

Xbox:
Airforce Delta Storm
Crazy Taxi 3 High Rollers

I was more excited about the hard cases than I was the games. Probably spent 3 hours redoing my game bins last night.

soera

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2017, 04:11:45 pm »
Well, my item didnt arrive til today ... but damn, it was worth the wait.

I am the new owner of a 20th anniversary PS4. Its absolutely a beautiful item. I was shocked at the size of the box cause it dwarfs all my other consoles but considering all the stuff included with it, I should have expected it. Im super stoked to add this to my display!