Author Topic: Which is more evil? The Axis Powers of world war 2 or Umbrella and Shinra?  (Read 1528 times)

Shinra and umbrella corporation are two of the most evil and crooked corperations in video game history.

Hitler, Hirohito and Musilini among the 3 have caused over 40 million deaths, most of which tortures, rapes, and brutal crimes against humanity. 3 of the most evil humans to ever live. 

Which do you think is more evil,  3 evil rulers who seeked to conquer the world and hurt anyone who wasn't to their liking viciously without care causing mass genocide of millions including millions of innocent live starting a top 3 most costly war in human history or the 2 worst corperations in video games combined to form one mega evil?  Assuming the corperations were real life and comparable of course :)

rayne315

well considering umbrella successfully killed the entire world minus a few people who were in the know and a few survivors, im going to go with them.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

dreama1

Stalin.

kashell

POTUS

*flees*

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I think the answer is painfully obvious since only one of those are actually real. Any answer other than Axis is wrong. Hitler REALLY committed mass genocide.

doafan

Who the hell is Shinra ? and since don't know anything about them my vote is obviously for Umbrella corperations (lol) ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

rayne315

I think the answer is painfully obvious since only one of those are actually real. Any answer other than Axis is wrong. Hitler REALLY committed mass genocide.

well obviously but I thought the question was more fitting as a "if resident evil was the real world" or "if final fantasy 7 was the real world" type situation.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

well obviously but I thought the question was more fitting as a "if resident evil was the real world" or "if final fantasy 7 was the real world" type situation.

And the Empire blew up Alderaan and the First Order obliterated 5 planets in the Hosnian system. Problem is comparing real world horrors to make believe ones minimize the impact on real people in the real world. It's a stupid thread/question frankly.

And the Empire blew up Alderaan and the First Order obliterated 5 planets in the Hosnian system. Problem is comparing real world horrors to make believe ones minimize the impact on real people in the real world. It's a stupid thread/question frankly.

Fun police! Everybody run!  :P

Fun police! Everybody run!  :P

I love fun, show me fun.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:17:29 am by atarileaf »