Author Topic: Is there anything more epic than the Mr Miyamoto thumbs down to Jimmy Fallon?  (Read 2793 times)

There is nothing more dramatic then it lol  ;D  I can watch it for hours. The harshest part is that it started off as a thumbs down as well, then he switched it to a thumbs up as the crowd erupts at his approval and then took it back at the end like snatching a bone from a puppy.  If Mr.Miyamoto did that to me id cry :). My life would be damn near over. The savageness and the sheer brutal nature of it lol.    What would you do if this happened to you? It's like ripping your soul out of your chest.  The master himself,  the father of Zelda and Mario. looks you dead in the eyes,  teases you with a fake thumb of a approval to get your hopes up and then briskly thumbs you down, demoting your entire existence to nothing in the process.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:15:52 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

desocietas

I'm pretty sure he didn't turn it back into a thumbs down. Just a thumbs down to a thumbs up. The gif is reversed from the original footage.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Fallon deserves to be thumbs down. I cannot think of many "comedians" that are as untalented and as unfunny as him. I literally stopped watching SNL long ago because of him.

kashell

Fallon deserves to be thumbs down. I cannot think of many "comedians" that are as untalented and as unfunny as him. I literally stopped watching SNL long ago because of him.

THANK YOU!

He's such an awful and annoying person. He's like Pewdie Pie (sp) for the baby boomer generation.

indenton

I think Miyamoto is a big fan of Metroid: Other M

For further comedy, look at Bill Trinen to the left of Miyamoto.  ;D

Is there anything more epic? Yes. About 890 Trillion other things I can think of off the top of my head.

Fresh air and friends are great and I heartily recommend both.

Is there anything more epic? Yes. About 890 Trillion other things I can think of off the top of my head.

Why are you always so pessimistic and rude to me? What are you trying to gain? I don't get what you are so mad about.

i reccomend you get friends... i recommend you go outside and get fresh air....  How cliché, haven't heard that one before. From a fellow collector I wouldn't expect you to use overused garbage stereotypes of the gamer persona on a forum for collecting games labeling someone as isolated and introverted just because he likes Mr. Miyamoto's thumb trick and wanted to joke about it with others. The same stereotypes that can be easily applied to you. Anyone can sit here and label people stereotypical losers with no life because they love games or share Miyamoto memes. Maybe when I guy dedicates an entire youtube channel to video games and Atari. Maybe he could be labeled a certain way with stereotypes. But I don't know you. It takes a level of decency to avoid things like that.

To suggest I don't have friends or go outside enough because I found Mr. Miyamoto's thumb switch funny and epic is petty. Its low.  I expect you to go even lower eventually. Maybe bring mothers into it. Anything to try to get the response. Also, of course I don't think its the most epic thing ever.  Hyperbole is the word of the day. Google it. Its a question meant to discuss the epicness of the act.  Everyone got it, nobody was saying "Of course not, a Hyper nova and Haley's comet colliding and then collapsing on itself forming a black hole sucking the entire milky way galaxy into oblivion is far more epic than that"   Well, great work Sherlock. I didn't think of that. Not like the question was dead serious and not just a exaggerated statement or anything.  ::)

You are not forced to click on my threads.  You can have your fun disrespecting me all you like, or poking fun at everything I say  but I just made this one response to get it all out of the way moving forward that way I can address it and so maybe we can get the some sort of bottom of your hatred of me or maybe you can just stop bringing so much negativity into everything. That'd be great.  :) 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:25:56 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

For further comedy, look at Bill Trinen to the left of Miyamoto.  ;D

;D

indenton

Don't go Lordscott Marv, you should never go full Lordscott

Why are you always so pessimistic and rude to me? What are you trying to gain? I don't get what you are so mad about.

i reccomend you get friends... i recommend you go outside and get fresh air....  How cliché, haven't heard that one before. From a fellow collector I wouldn't expect you to use overused garbage stereotypes of the gamer persona on a forum for collecting games labeling someone as isolated and introverted just because he likes Mr. Miyamoto's thumb trick and wanted to joke about it with others. The same stereotypes that can be easily applied to you. Anyone can sit here and label people stereotypical losers with no life because they love games or share Miyamoto memes. Maybe when I guy dedicates an entire youtube channel to video games and Atari. Maybe he could be labeled a certain way with stereotypes. But I don't know you. It takes a level of decency to avoid things like that.

To suggest I don't have friends or go outside enough because I found Mr. Miyamoto's thumb switch funny and epic is petty. Its low.  I expect you to go even lower eventually. Maybe bring mothers into it. Anything to try to get the response. Also, of course I don't think its the most epic thing ever.  Hyperbole is the word of the day. Google it. Its a question meant to discuss the epicness of the act.  Everyone got it, nobody was saying "Of course not, a Hyper nova and Haley's comet colliding and then collapsing on itself forming a black hole sucking the entire milky way galaxy into oblivion is far more epic than that"   Well, great work Sherlock. I didn't think of that. Not like the question was dead serious and not just a exaggerated statement or anything.  ::)

You are not forced to click on my threads.  You can have your fun disrespecting me all you like, or poking fun at everything I say  but I just made this one response to get it all out of the way moving forward that way I can address it and so maybe we can get the some sort of bottom of your hatred of me or maybe you can just stop bringing so much negativity into everything. That'd be great.  :)

Alright I apologize. No problem. You're right, it was harsh and uncalled for. Peace :)

kashell

Unless he starts mentioning "anime & video games & manga" I don't think that will ever happen.

LOL