Author Topic: Playstation Portal  (Read 1519 times)

Playstation Portal
« on: November 15, 2023, 05:06:02 pm »
Anyone else snag one of these today? Seems to be working pretty well for me so far despite the mixed reviews out there.

Re: Playstation Portal
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 09:47:42 am »
My package arrives in a few minutes, running late :D I'm excited to try it out.

Is PlayStation Portal already submited as item on vgc ?

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!

dhaabi

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 10:22:45 am »
Is PlayStation Portal already submited as item on vgc ?

It is now.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 11:40:37 am »
It seems like there are a lot of people out there not really enjoying the Portal but it seems like its mostly people who either had unrealistic expectations or a total misunderstanding on how remote play works. I've put about 10 hours into Final Fantasy XVI on the portal and my experience has been nothing short of flawless. I'm really loving this device and the amount of playstation gaming i do is about to take a huge upswing.

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 06:36:23 am »
It seems like there are a lot of people out there not really enjoying the Portal but it seems like its mostly people who either had unrealistic expectations or a total misunderstanding on how remote play works. I've put about 10 hours into Final Fantasy XVI on the portal and my experience has been nothing short of flawless. I'm really loving this device and the amount of playstation gaming i do is about to take a huge upswing.

My Portal arrived thursday but I didn't get to playing it much bc I was on a weekend trip. My impression is quite the same. I didn't have unrealistic expectations about this device and I enjoy using it. Screen works awesome, even when playing shooters, I'm really amazed by the graphics on this "little" tab ... (It's actually a behemoth of an handheld).  8)
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!