Author Topic: Banner Saga franchise (free games & funding) w/ Amazon Prime  (Read 1143 times)

desocietas

Banner Saga franchise (free games & funding) w/ Amazon Prime
« on: February 23, 2017, 05:06:38 pm »
Hey, I thought this was a pretty cool program that launched today for folks who have Amazon Prime. If you have Amazon Prime, you also get Twitch Prime for free. Every month, they give free DLC and sometimes games. Banner Saga currently has a Kickstarter going for their 3rd game, and they will be receiving funding just from people playing the first two games... which are being given away for free this and next month!

Full info here:
https://blog.twitch.tv/venture-forth-into-the-the-banner-saga-free-with-twitch-prime-16afa9cc97da#.uadp9iwn2
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:08:42 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

hexen

Re: Banner Saga franchise (free games & funding) w/ Amazon Prime
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:10:40 pm »
Thanks for the heads up. I have Amazon Prime, and always forget about the Twitch Prime stuff that comes with it. In fact, Ive gotten several games for free seeing you make a forum post about them in the past even, and I don't think I ever thanked you for those. I really appreciate it.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

desocietas

Re: Banner Saga franchise (free games & funding) w/ Amazon Prime
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:38:13 am »
Thanks for the heads up. I have Amazon Prime, and always forget about the Twitch Prime stuff that comes with it. In fact, Ive gotten several games for free seeing you make a forum post about them in the past even, and I don't think I ever thanked you for those. I really appreciate it.

No problem! My favorite price is free ;) I'd feel guilty keeping that info to myself, haha
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas