Author Topic: For Sale: *Unopened* Legend of Zelda BotW Special Edition ($107 + shipping)  (Read 1070 times)

Hi everyone!  :D

I'll keep this short: I picked up a copy of Breath of the Wild for a friend (since my Walmart still had one and his were all out), but it ended up that He already bought one. So, instead of returning it to the store, I thought I'd offer it on here first. I'm letting this sell for the retail price ($99.98) plus tax and shipping (rounded up to the nearest dollar), so all my costs are covered. It's never been opened, just bought it yesterday and brought it home. You can see a few pictures below!

I would like to explicitly state these things first though, to be clear:

*If you want the package insured, that can be tacked on to shipping for you. Otherwise, unless it's free, I won't insure the package. Insurance is like $2 I think.
*Will be sent via USPS. Shipping will probably be about $15 - $20 it looks like.
*No scalping, please. I totally understand keeping something unopened and deciding to sell it off later, but my intent on selling this, for this price, is so that someone
doesn't get scalped. Don't make me come kick you in the noggin' on Ebay.  :P

Pictures below! If you have any questions, just PM me or ask in the thread. Additional pictures will be made available on request! First come, first served. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FX2ECR6S6TNjM5Q1N1YnQ0bTg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6FX2ECR6S6TLWZWY3hQaktqUDA
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:49:47 pm by fauxshot »

desocietas

FYI, the pictures didn't load for me... I might have a friend who's interested. Once pictures are added, I'll pass it on to him!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

FYI, the pictures didn't load for me... I might have a friend who's interested. Once pictures are added, I'll pass it on to him!

Hey there!

Sorry! The pictures showed up the day I posted it, but I checked it today and they were gone. :/ I'll try editing the links and see if it happens again. Thanks for passing it along!

(Hey all! Just posting a last call on this. I'll be returning it in a day or two if I don't get any more notices, so make sure to let me know if you're interested before then!)

Flashback2012

(Hey all! Just posting a last call on this. I'll be returning it in a day or two if I don't get any more notices, so make sure to let me know if you're interested before then!)

PM Incoming.  ;)