Author Topic: DS Games for Trade  (Read 901 times)

ziondood

DS Games for Trade
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:33:58 am »
Hey everyone!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:37:48 pm by ziondood »

Re: DS Games for Trade
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:16 am »
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm back around again with a little list of DS games to trade and also a few I'm looking for!
There are quite a few other DS Games I'm looking for, this is just a list of some of the titles! Lemme know if you have other DS games to offer! :)

Are you wanting these if we find them at a store? I think one of my GameStop's use to have Rune Factory, but they may have sold it, it's been a long time.

And damn, our collections have a lot of similar stuff haha. xD But I also like SMT, so no surprise I guess. :P

ziondood

Re: DS Games for Trade
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:17:57 pm »
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm back around again with a little list of DS games to trade and also a few I'm looking for!
There are quite a few other DS Games I'm looking for, this is just a list of some of the titles! Lemme know if you have other DS games to offer! :)

Are you wanting these if we find them at a store? I think one of my GameStop's use to have Rune Factory, but they may have sold it, it's been a long time.

And damn, our collections have a lot of similar stuff haha. xD But I also like SMT, so no surprise I guess. :P

I'm trying to stay away from Gamestop lately since some of their prices are fairly high for DS, haha.

We do actually!!! :D Good tastes hehe