Author Topic: Funny Things That Happen In Some Of Our Games ( Glitches or More )  (Read 2925 times)

The first thought for most would be glitches, but How about funny things taking place that are meant to happen in video games.

There is this vary hard Mario game for the Wii that I tried. Where Mario looks like he is walking on a hamster treadmill and it's just funny on that game just watching Mario jumping around trying to get off a circle treadmill.

Then there is a shooting game called Gun Smoke for the arcade and NES but I know in the arcade version it is vary hard until you figure out how to work your surroundings. like shooting a barrel of horse crap and game text comes up as POO and all your enemies die as a result.

I have not played a lot of video game but maybe you can think of something funny about a serious or maybe not so serous game

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kashell

Re: Funny Things That Happen In Some Of Our Games ( Glitches or More )
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 08:16:43 am »
In the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of the Abyss, there's a somewhat handy glitch. If you open the PS2 tray while on the world map, your character can travel anywhere on the world map. Like, anywhere. They can walk on mountains, the ocean, forests, etc. I actually used it once to circumvent a long route.

Closing the tray will set things back to normal.

kevininja

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 09:50:27 am »
A funny thing happened to me in Watch Dogs 2.

There's a mission where you have to drive a bus to Nudle (a Google parody) but you have to drive there first. So I wanted to get on a bike with the guy (Horatio) I had to bring there and I think the game told me "No you can't drive this" or something like that.

Well, Horatio tried to get off the bike and just started walking in the air like there were stairs, it was hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1YasFwT2Z4&ab_channel=KeviNinjaNL

azure

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 12:37:59 pm »
In the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of the Abyss, there's a somewhat handy glitch. If you open the PS2 tray while on the world map, your character can travel anywhere on the world map. Like, anywhere. They can walk on mountains, the ocean, forests, etc. I actually used it once to circumvent a long route.

Closing the tray will set things back to normal.
That is awesome. I've always played the 3DS version, never knew about this.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 12:48:50 pm »
Not funny, but annoying as hell:

I was just recently playing LoZ: Breath of the Wild (pretty much all my free-time has been going to this). And I was fighting one of the really strong, free-roaming (with tentacles) Guardians. (Those things are a bitch to fight.) I had him whittled down to almost dead. I only needed one more freaking ancient gear to get my next piece of Guardian armor (which is why I took the time to fight it).

And what happens right before I got his health all the way down? Oh he glitches into a cliffside where he can somehow still fire that super-powerful laser at me, but I can't hit him.

...B.S. Takes so long to get certain ancient parts, too.

hexen

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 01:22:16 pm »
Not a glitch, but something funny none-the-less.

Back in 2012 when PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale came out (totally underrated, screw them for killing it) my brother and I would play 2v2 games all the time. One time we fought a couple guys who, I don't know how they did it in real time, but they where talking about our characters and managed to make what they where saying into some kind of auto-tuned remix song. My god, I wish we had somehow been recording it. Like most people we played they eventually started to get salty (we where pretty good) but they where remixing their anger into the song and we where too busy laughing our asses off to think less of them for it. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen anyone do in an online game.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 03:52:08 pm »
One time while playing fallout 4 a super mutant dog fell out of the sky and scared the crap out of me.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 03:57:22 am »
(Thread Bumped) 4-5-2019

A family member said he used to like one of the Fable video games for PC. Because in one of the Fable games there is a special button that allows your playable character to lift his leg and fart. At any given time. Has anyone on here ever tried that on one of the Fable games. I never played a Fable game, but I am still wondering if anyone else has a funny video game story or thing to share?

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 03:14:35 pm »
(Thread Bumped) 4-5-2019

A family member said he used to like one of the Fable video games for PC. Because in one of the Fable games there is a special button that allows your playable character to lift his leg and fart. At any given time. Has anyone on here ever tried that on one of the Fable games. I never played a Fable game, but I am still wondering if anyone else has a funny video game story or thing to share?

Yeah it's one of the things you can do to make villagers think you're funny or be disgusted with you. And if you hold the button down it will get "funnier" or your character will sh!t themselves.

ferraroso

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 08:41:25 pm »
Once, playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Game Gear, while in the first stage of the Jungle zone, I was suddenly teleported straight to the Sky Base...
I don't have any clue on how or why did it happen... Has anyone else ever heard of something like this?

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 10:40:04 pm »
Once, playing Sonic the Hedgehog on the Game Gear, while in the first stage of the Jungle zone, I was suddenly teleported straight to the Sky Base...
I don't have any clue on how or why did it happen... Has anyone else ever heard of something like this?

You may have actually entered or triggered an un-documented cheat code. That is how some cheat codes are found inside some video games,  It could have been done with a combo you pressed without knowing it, or somehow you found what some people call an Easter egg or hidden ability or in-game secret.

There is a lot of secret things found in a lot of video games past and present we consumers have yet to find out. Such as hidden things that only the ones who designed it or hack games know about

(edit) even though I said the following, I would not recommend anyone to experiment with their video games some things you can do in a lot of video games will actually break them, if you use some video games other then it's purpose
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 10:54:21 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 05:30:23 pm »
I actually had a fun glitch happen to me the other night in Uncharted 3 and happen to record it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvx6rnkgg7u/

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 12:25:57 pm »
(Thread Bumped) 4-5-2019

Yeah it's one of the things you can do to make villagers think you're funny or be disgusted with you. And if you hold the button down it will get "funnier" or your character will sh!t themselves.

Ah, the Fable series... my fiancé used to tell me of this adventures in Fable 3. Stuff like "I married two women & moved them to the same street, then they got in a fight". One day I told him I didn't believe this was all happening the way he said it did- keep in mind, I'd never even seen a Fable game being played before. So the next time I was at his place, he turned it on. He loaded up his female character, solicited an overweight prostitute, walked into some random NPC family's home & used their bed. Screen goes black, Prosti says 'you're magic', cuts back to game. The family's kid is in the room, and Prosti is telling him 'you've never seen a show like that before, have you?' He turns his character to the kid's Mom, pulls out a gun- prompting her to do the same!- and they have a shootout.

I told him I believed everything he'd ever said about the game now.

kypherion

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 11:39:29 am »
Super smash bros. Melee, Pokemon stadium glitch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3jV11hCrwE

All of super smash brothers brawl

In Castle Crashers, carrying enemies across the screen in the air performing 100+ hit combos. Good times

All of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

In Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin you can perform a double jump mid-air a couple of frames after switching characters. Used for sequence breaking.

Ultra Shortcuts in Mario Kart Wii

Weather Tenko 3lap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fwATbPlBnw if your gf wants go go through your phone if you lose mario kart 64, do this, also skips on Rainbow Road

Super Mario Bros. (NES) - 4-2 speedrun, Minus World

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - You can use the scalpel a second time to melt through Savato's coat

A Link to the Past in general

Halo 2 which is held together by popsicle sticks and duct tape

Pokemon Blue - Missingno

Skyrim

Castlevania Sotn - Luck mode skip

Getting 60fps in Crysis on a PC

Final Fantasy 7 - KotR + final attack revive combo for beating Ruby and Emerald weapon without pressing a button

Infinite knuckles jump glitch in Sonic 3

Backwards Long Jumping in Super Mario 64 - This destroyed the game
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 03:16:03 am »
here are some more funny things that can happen in games I've played before, I think there funny but I might only be me, anyway I hope nobody minds me typing this post.

In Duke Nukem 3D if you get close to enough to an enemy you can toss a pipe bomb at them and the pipe bomb automatically gently bounce behind the enemies rear end, and then the game will let  you then explode the bomb under the enemy. Duke Nukem 3D also has a lot of one liners in that game as well that sometimes it can get silly.

In Ultimate Doom there is a glitch (I think) on the Boss level of Episode 2, where you can sneak behind the Boss and he won't know you're even behind him. Even funnier is you can even startup your chainsaw standing behind the boss 2nd episode boss. and he still won't know you're standing there looking at his giant rear end. Even funnier is the Bosses in Ultimate Doom for PC can even hear you punch the air, and be alerted or triggered to move whenever you shoot one of your guns. but he'll never hear the chainsaw start up like right behind him.

NO APPS NEEDED