Author Topic: looking for skies of arcadia, DC or GC  (Read 685 times)

nellen

looking for skies of arcadia, DC or GC
« on: March 23, 2017, 06:38:27 pm »
hello looking for skies of arcadia if you have one to sale let me know. i know its kinda rare
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:00:16 pm by nellen »

Nickkchilla

Re: looking for skies of arcadia, DC or GC
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:48:39 pm »
Doesn't seem as if you'll get much of a response here. I hate to leave a guy hanging, so I'll bite.

If you're looking for Skies of Arcadia, you can probably hit up the sell list on the item page for the game itself. Maybe someone here might give you a deal.

There's always eBay and Amazon. Though as you might imagine, the prices are as absurd as always.

sworddude

Re: looking for skies of arcadia, DC or GC
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:26:53 am »
In my opinion one of the best rpg's ever made a must have if one likes old school rpg's a game that is worth it's full value especially since Prizes aren't to crazy in the US for this game, In pal country it is way worse for this game. Around 70 dollars ain't that bad , basicly a bit more than the price of a new game nothing to crazy.

I would recommend the gamecube version over the dreamcast version, more durable disc, extra content,less monster encounters and slightly better grapics. The dreamcast version has slightly better music, but to be fair the difference is minimal and does not outweigh the bad points of the dreamcast version.

You could wait for a very long time to get it for a deal or you could just buy it now instead of saving 20 dollars etc. finding a sought after game for a deal can be allot harder than finding it for free in my opinion, both ways can take a while.

Just as an example it took me 2,5 years to find this game in a deal, that's quite a long time, admittedly for free but still. Gamecube deals are pretty hard to find these days there is to much hype, a huge difference compared to some years ago.

Still though one of the few games that is truly worth it's full value, prizes aren't to crazy just yet for this game. It's a hell lot better than a brand new CE with a retail prize of almost 200$ for the newer consoles, that's what I'd like to call crazy.

Your Stylish Sword Master!