Author Topic: If you won powerball, what would be the first game related item you would buy?  (Read 1734 times)

Shelving. Tons of high-quality, custom shelving. I want people to think they walked into a wing of a library when they walk into my gaming room.

Specifically picking something game related, a boxed N64 Collection and all the first gen Funtastic colored N64's.  Sure, that's a lot of stuff, but that's a complete dream collection for me and I'd love it all just in one go in nice condition.

Either that or an arcade cabinet, like Ghouls N' Ghosts, or Street Fighter 2, or one of the Konami games like TMNT.

I would make a game

thewelshman

Shelving. Tons of high-quality, custom shelving. I want people to think they walked into a wing of a library when they walk into my gaming room.

I'm with you on that one. I'd love to have a study that's wall to ceiling shelves full of games, collector's items, and figurines. And and area that has all of my systems linked up to either a HD TV, or a huge retro one for all of the older consoles.

theflea

first I have to rub it in lol  ::)

I picked up a Simpsons Arcade for $400 from a garage sale. It's got some wear but it works great.  ;D
I have been offered $1500 for it from a arcade vendor and he made me promise to offer it to him first if I decide to sell it.

As for what would be the 1st thing? Probably what ever Rare expensive game console or game I can find on Ebay. lol
Maybe a NWC90 cart, Stadium Events, Magical Chase or just Finish the Neo Geo AES collection. lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

Flashback2012

The very first thing I would buy with lotto winnings is a big plot of land that I could build a custom home on. I'd have an attached pole barn/garage that would house my man cave/arcade. The very first gaming related item I would get would be an Addams Family Pinball machine.  :)

ffxik

A house with a game room. 

This:

And probably nothing else. Save the rest for some other thing.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:46:44 pm by hatkid »

stlgamer75

I would buy Monster Bash and FunHouse pins and then a TurboDuo and complete TG-16/Duo collection. Then a CIB 3D Imager for Vectrex.
Check out my retro gaming blog, Cartridge Corner
https://stlgamer75.wordpress.com

wartoy

PRO Supporter

same awnser as turf and magical chase