Author Topic: Humble Bundle - THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle  (Read 1104 times)

desocietas

Humble Bundle - THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:14:58 pm »
Available at 11a (Pacific) today: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/04/humble-thq-nordic-playstation-bundle-available-today/

For $1 or more, you get:
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)
Red Faction (PS4)
Super Dungeon Bros. (PS4)
Deponia (PS4)
ArcaniA: The Complete Tale (PS4)

If you “beat the average” price for the bundle, you’ll get all the above plus:
Legend of Kay Anniversary (select either PS3 or PS4)
Battle Worlds Kronos (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS4)

Pay $15 or more to get everything above plus:
MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
Darksiders (PS3)
Darksiders II (PS3)
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (PS4)
Darksiders Warmastered (PS4)
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Re: Humble Bundle - THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 01:20:39 pm »
I'm on the fence on this one.  Definitely $1.  Definitely BTA if it's low enough, but I don't know if I can justify $15 for a bunch of games that I would much rather have physical copies.

Got the BTA for $5.88
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:10:45 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 02:24:46 pm »
I'm on the fence on this one.  Definitely $1.  Definitely BTA if it's low enough, but I don't know if I can justify $15 for a bunch of games that I would much rather have physical copies.

Got the BTA for $5.88

Nice! It's over $10 now...

I was on the fence, too. Ended up getting the BTA as well since I'm not interested in the Darksiders games. A shame that it's all one code, and there's no chance to upgrade/add more money.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:29:46 pm »

Got the BTA for $5.88

Nice! It's over $10 now...

I was on the fence, too. Ended up getting the BTA as well since I'm not interested in the Darksiders games. A shame that it's all one code, and there's no chance to upgrade/add more money.
Yeah, bummed me out.  I would've given away codes for the games that I have retail copies of, but no chance of that.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 02:41:01 pm »
Only for North Americans Playstation account once again, too bad I really wanted to play Legend of Kay  :-\

I guess that only Nintendo have still some love for Europeans when it comes to game bundles.

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 03:58:11 pm »
Only for North Americans Playstation account once again, too bad I really wanted to play Legend of Kay  :-\

I guess that only Nintendo have still some love for Europeans when it comes to game bundles.

why not have a north American set up a bogus account for you? that way you can get these cheap games. its not like the account needs to have PS+ to play them
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 04:45:05 pm »
The BTA is $11.54 now.  Dang it.  Do I wait to see if it comes back down or just get the $15 bundle???  Hmmmm....

I'll wait.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 05:07:47 pm »
why not have a north American set up a bogus account for you? that way you can get these cheap games. its not like the account needs to have PS+ to play them

That's actually what i'm doing right now, the only thing i fear is that those games are only in English (and it was the main reason why i didn't do it before... but i will try with the keys from the 1$ tier), not that i mind (otherwise i wouldn't be on VGC  ;D) but my nephews often comes to play (and by often i mean almost everyday) and they don't know a word in English*, there is already so many games that i own they can't play with since they aren't translated in French that i don't want to add ten more of them to the list.

*Useless French Fact: Actually that is not totally true since French people use a lot of English word nowadays without even knowing it's English. "Weekend" for exemple, in the last five years i think i can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times i heard someone saying it in french ("fin de semaine") instead.