Author Topic: Food thread  (Read 669 times)

Food thread
« on: April 06, 2017, 06:14:13 am »
What are you drinking? What did you eat today? What are you going to eat tonight? Are you on a diet? Do you have recipes? Are you going to eat that? Would you share?  ;D

Warmsignal

Re: Food thread
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 01:27:17 am »
Pizza and fried mushrooms. I've kind of been on a bottled water kick lately, not because I really want to but because I've had some health problems lately and I kind of need to drink lots of water, but I'm not hating it.

maximo310

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 03:54:15 am »
Today I ended up going to innout twice, once for lunch and dinner.

Earlier this week, I made some tacos which are one of the things I can cook pretty well. I'd like to learn how to cook some other stuff to save on money and just expand my palate. I do have a friend who's been giving me some bomb af tips for pizzas and other Italian dishes.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 03:58:23 am »
Been thinking of trying to do a little more cooking, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to meals, lots of prepackaged stuff that's easy to make like noodles, so I'm thinking of trying pork chops again, just fried in a pan, need to find a nice mixture to put on it, maybe something with mushrooms on the side or just sliced on top and fried up with it along with something else.  Once things settle down for me, I'll be planning out more regular meals to cook as I gotta start eating better.