Author Topic: How well are you with spicy foods? Do you like them?  (Read 3859 times)

Warmsignal

Re: How well are you with spicy foods? Do you like them?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 07:45:23 pm »
Jalapeno is good enough for me.

rayne315

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 11:02:10 am »
I'd be 6-7, I've never eaten a jalapeno or a habanero so I don't know how hot they are. I can handle a good vindaloo though.

I have eaten a dried carolina reaper before... it was not fun. To the people who haven't tried one who watch youtube videos of people eating them and think "Yep, I can probably imagine what that's like."
YOU CAN NOT. HOLY FUCK. I was hunched over a sink for half an hour drinking cold water and it did nothing. Oh god.

lol it always makes me laugh people trying things like this. I grow the things for my chili, tacos, burritos, burgers, etc, and even im not going to eat a whole one plain, let alone a dried one. I have eaten the seeds before (seeds are where most of the heat is in a pepper) and I would definitely not recommend that.

Also water does next to nothing to curb the receptors in your tongue from feeling the burn. whenever I try a batch of my peppers I always keep a gallon of milk by me to swish in my mouth if they end up being on the hotter end. I forget what it is but something in milk products blocks the receptors that pick up the spiciness on your tongue. I wouldn't recommend actually drinking the milk as it can make you puke (if you drink to much of it) and will cause any back end problems to be worse as more of the capsaicin will go to your digestive track.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 12:51:19 pm »
White bread (why it gotta be white?!) also helps with that.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 11:36:19 am »
My wife is half Hispanic, so I eat pretty spicy food. I start stopping around habanero. 

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 09:25:20 am »
I love spicy food

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 06:48:50 am »
Spicy food is gorgeous. Sichuan food, especially, also Indian food - YUM.
But my current favorite is  Shin Ramyun noodle soup. When I bought it the first time, the shop owner tried to talk me out of it. Now I often cook it and it for lunch. I even ordered a special containers for soup on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/food-packaging/catering-containers/ . The taste is so good but many ppl don't understand it.

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 03:22:23 pm »
Beware of fire farts
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kypherion

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2018, 12:09:31 pm »
I get absolutely destroyed by any spicy food. I can't even handle low wend stuff like spicy doritos or cheetos.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"