Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 878 times)

Hello Everyone
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:55:11 pm »
Hey, guys, my name is Jessi and I go by the name Jlouis500. and I'm starting back collecting and I'm pretty much into anything but 80's gaming but I was wondering if there were any good friends on here who I could follow and take notes from their collections ask questions and get to know Drop names below guys  :)

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:25:16 pm »
Good to meet another Jesse, welcome! Most of my collection are games from the 90s and 2000s, so feel free to ask me any questions :)

hexen

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:42:59 pm »
Aww, so I guess 70's games are just fine! I've been looking for someone to share discussions on about the very earliest of Intellivison releases! In all seriousness, welcome! I know a good a deal about 90's-2000's era games, though for the most part I have all I want so following me would not yield too much results. However, I feel my SNES collection is highly curated outside of 20ish games that where free or dirt cheap, as well as missing a few very expensive ones. Take a look at it for an idea of what I think is best on that system! Other people specialize in other systems around here, so it's always good idea to look around collections.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 08:46:30 pm »
hello I'm into alot of retro collecting but also cover new stuff feel free to ask me anything if i can help i will. welcome to vgc

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 11:01:38 pm »
Welcome Jessi! I collect for later generations, but I'm sure you'll find a lot of collectors who are interested in similar things here!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

shepard11

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 01:01:44 am »
Hello Jessi. I pretty much collect anything I can play and I mean anything.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 09:07:43 am »
Welcome to the party.  There's a lot of us on there that cover a lot of different stuff in our collections.  Just jump right in.  This is a pretty tight community of good folks.  Again, welcome!

kashell

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 09:23:43 am »
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 05:42:19 pm »
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANKS, ILL BE FOLLOWING MANY OF YOU