Author Topic: I made a PS4 PAL release checklist!  (Read 1851 times)

thekosmickollector

I made a PS4 PAL release checklist!
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:44:35 am »
Hello fellow PAL collectors!
It's been a while since I've posted here but I'm hoping to get back into things with something I've put quite a bit of time into. I posted it to /r/gamecollecting too so I'll just copy the text from there, starting now:

After posting here a while ago asking whether or not something like this exists, I eventually found out that it basically does not. There are a few lists but they're generally inaccurate, especially for the PAL region, so I did a LOT of cross-referencing and Amazon-based research to create what I believe to he a definitive list of every PS4 game released in the PAL region, with a few exceptions which I put at the top of the spreadsheet.

There's a clean copy herehttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yEplpMJvFZevku7LdCmy-K1ixhwM2LZ6xKDsKp_IB88/edit?usp=drivesdk, just replace the N's with Ys on the games you have and add whatever notes you may have in the sections and it'll figure out how much you have left to get etc.

Of course no list like this is perfect so if I've missed anything don't hesitate to tell me and I'll fix it. I'll be updating the list every week or so to make sure the list is as accurate as possible at all times. I hope I have made a useful resource for at least a few of the people here :)

Re: I made a PS4 PAL release checklist!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:26:47 am »
Only problem with this list is that the PS4 is still very much so a middle aged console and has a ton of life left in it, meaning many more games will be released on it. Are you planning on just updating it incrementally as new titles are released?

thekosmickollector

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 12:24:56 pm »
Only problem with this list is that the PS4 is still very much so a middle aged console and has a ton of life left in it, meaning many more games will be released on it. Are you planning on just updating it incrementally as new titles are released?

Yeah, I'll be updating it whenever possible, but Idefinitely keep it to at least once a week  :)

soera

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 04:44:41 pm »
Ive kind of made a ps4 NTSC checklist ... its called  https://vgcollect.com/soera/ps4  ;D

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 01:08:06 pm »
Hmm, i mis the CUSA numbers.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 08:08:47 am »

What are CUSA numbers, if you don't mind me asking?

Flashback2012

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 12:48:25 pm »

Sony's Item Numbers for their game releases. PlayStation and PS2 games has SCUS and SLUS numbers. PS3 has BCUS and BLUS numbers. PSP had UCUS and ULUS numbers. Vita had PCSA and PCSE numbers before going the number route like PS4. The PS4 had CUSA numbers but then switched to the 7-digit numbers on the spine.

Hope that helps.  ;)

Edit: That's in regards to NA releases anyway. ;)

thekosmickollector

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 05:48:00 pm »

Sony's Item Numbers for their game releases. PlayStation and PS2 games has SCUS and SLUS numbers. PS3 has BCUS and BLUS numbers. PSP had UCUS and ULUS numbers. Vita had PCSA and PCSE numbers before going the number route like PS4. The PS4 had CUSA numbers but then switched to the 7-digit numbers on the spine.

Hope that helps.  ;)

Ah, thank you! I feel like adding those would be miles out of my ballpark though unfortunately, unless I had every game

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 08:19:31 am »

Hope that helps.  ;)

Ah, thank you! I feel like adding those would be miles out of my ballpark though unfortunately, unless I had every game

I like all the numbers  ::)