Author Topic: Giant Black Sea Slug The Game News and Pre Production Phase.  (Read 1231 times)

Hey everyone :D.    A few months back i posted a gofundme for my upcoming Action RPG Adventure game Giant Black Sea Slug the video game.   Where players will soon be able to take control of Simon the Sea Slug through his epic aquatic adventure with the guidance of the ghost of his father Sidiku Slug who was killed by blue crabs off the pacific coast. Level up Simon to assume his ultimate form of mega slug and to take back the land that is rightfully his people's. A marine biology thriller for fans of all ages. Take on antagonsits of evil crabs, giant squid and even humans on his quest to rescue his family from skull island where the nefarious Karl the King Krab lives. Befriend Orca Whales, Great White sharks and build a aquatic army of friends and foes who will fight by your side to take on Karl Krab who runs the army of evil crabs,  the same crabs who killed Simon's father.  This heart wrenching action RPG will have you rollercoaster your emotions as you try to avenge your fathers death and save your kind from the likes of extinction from carnivirous crustaceans of all kinds.  Especially the evil Karl Krab  Who wants nothing more than for our little squishy hero to be caviar on the next plate at the local bistro.  :)

Unfortunately i wasn't able to raise the 20+ Million USD needed to make this a serious pitch and to get the likes of either Bethesda or Square Enix on board from the gofundme itself so it has been a major hindrance for the sea slug video game :(.     I will soon be on the phone with people knowledgeable in game coding and design to try to get a spark but so far it doesn't looking promising  :-\.  I felt is was only polite to let everyone know who were curious about the game of the current status and the trials and tribulations of pre production phase.  I am not sure on a confirmed release date but i will let all of you know if the day ever comes so all of you on VG collect can have first dibs on pre orders.   It's been a unfortunate setback that the GoFundMe didn't get the steam we were hoping for.  :(    But i will still be confident :D.   

Here are some of the pre production prototype cover arts :)

The ultimate collector's edition will include some really neat DLC and allow you to play as golden slug, basically the god of all slugs. With max defense and offense stats during boss fights he can be used for a brief moment. :).    It will also include a vile of slug slime from Simon himself.   This game will be multi platformed for PC, XB1 and PS4.   

azure

Re: Giant Black Sea Slug The Game News and Pre Production Phase.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 11:27:52 pm »
I think I will still prefer Metal Slug.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 11:36:03 pm »
Realistically, did anyone actually donate to the GoFundMe for this at all? I'd be both impressed and confused if I saw even a dollar.

hexen

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 04:10:59 am »
Darn, I put $5,000,000 into the original GoFundMe, but I guess it wasn't enough :( I really wish I could have put in more, but I need to eat... extravagant, highly illegal and endangered foods off of giant diamonds with gold silverware (goldware), and use priceless historical documents as napkins, so the 5 mil was all I could do...

I hope you can still get the project going. It is definently the top game I am looking forwards to right now, slightly beating out Bowser: Dad Adventures. I hope you are able to get the rights to have Simon the Sea Slug appear in Fast & Furious 17 as was the original plan! Thanks for following up on the game, I had been curious about it's development cycle for awhile now.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

kevininja

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 04:25:47 am »
I have no idea to react to these threads any more.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 07:30:22 am »

Reference different Drugs he could be on. That's what everyone else does.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 10:39:52 am »
No.

hexen

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 06:25:23 pm »

Or you could be like me, and appreciate his astounding (and unrecognized) genius.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

azure

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 06:30:19 pm »

Or you could be like me, and appreciate his astounding (and unrecognized) genius.
Well if the Mayor of the Internet says so...

hexen

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 06:44:36 pm »

Well if the Mayor of the Internet says so...

I'll have you know I was bestowed that title... by, uh... I think it was Soera...? The point is the title is legit. Respect my authoritah!

maximo310

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 04:15:06 am »
>karl the king krab (KKK)
> 20 million dollars

there's gotta be a pattern somewhere......

telly

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:41 pm »
>karl the king krab (KKK)
> 20 million dollars

there's gotta be a pattern somewhere......

It must be the same person who gave marv that gold 1990 NWC cart in his sig ;)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery