Author Topic: Add a button to items in Wishlist indicating they are ordered/en route.  (Read 568 times)

Don't know if this has been suggested before.

I've been using my wish list as a way to track what games I need in order to complete a collection for a particular system. I still sometimes have trouble remembering which games on the wish list I have already ordered though. I think it would be nice to have some kind of easily identifiable way to mark a game that is on our wish list so that we know that we've already ordered it(either trade/sale on here or another forum, or amazon/ebay sales) but simply hasn't arrived yet.

I'd rather not move the item into my collection before it arrives, and it would be easier to avoid buying a game you already bought for some of us who may or may not occasionally go on spending spree's.

Also, I've mentioned it before but I am a php developer. If you guys need any help with this site I'm open to assisting where I can.

www.gamelust.com Looking for help with data entry and creating content(news/reviews).

desocietas

Heya!

I completely agree and would love to see the same thing.

If anything, I know Jason (the lead dev for the site) wants to implement a list feature on the site where we can customize lists, whether the items are part of your collection or not, etc. I can see this being a way to create various lists that you might need, such as:
- preorders
- borrowed from others
- on loan to others
- and much more!
This should help address a lot of requests folks have, such as games in-progress or maybe separating digital games, etc.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas