Author Topic: PS2 Slim vs PS2 Phat Which Your Favorite type?  (Read 2520 times)

Re: PS2 Slim vs PS2 Phat Which Your Favorite type?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 05:27:29 pm »
The PS2 Slim SCPH-90001 model is my favorite video game console ever made. :).  I love it with all my heart and it has never wronged me even after the thousands of hours i put on it. It's the most flawless console ever made imo.  The bond i have with the PS2 slim is forged from the ages.  It's truly engineering greatness and sony brilliance at it's finest.  And the cermanic white PS2 slim looks as if it were dropped from the heavens above.  Truly a sleek and beautiful console and it's also quiet, compact and reliable as well.  :D   

It looks as if the edges were sculpted A ancient greek sculpter made of polished marble and pearls. Something that was engineered from beyond our spectrum. Philosophically spoken to fruition by Dimitri Mendeleev or some other brilliant profound thinker of our kind. A true beacon of what electronics can be.  The fine line that divides home entertainment with art.   The flawless little ceramic white base it stands on with its flawless seems and stance :D.    It almost brings a tear to my eye.    It's so sleek and elegant. :)

robertoman

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 09:11:59 pm »
I prefer the Slim model due to its slim compact size, it's easy to travel with and set up with no hassle. My only problem being that some games have problems "JaK X" for example

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 10:06:05 pm »
I have both fat and slim PS2. I like the slim better because it runs quieter and takes up less space. The fat PS2 is a few years old and is starting to show its age.