Author Topic: Injustice 2 Guild  (Read 972 times)

argyle

Injustice 2 Guild
« on: May 28, 2017, 10:18:44 am »
Since I couldn't find one anywhere, I created a VGCollect Injustice 2 Guild on the PS4 version. I made it private - the ID to search for is PYP16 (that's randomly generated, fyi). 

If anyone creates one on the XBone lemme know and I'll add that info here as well. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:26:23 am by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

hexen

Re: Injustice 2 Guild
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 10:36:53 am »
I've never been very good at traditional fighters, but I always enjoyed watching my brother 'waste scrubs' on Injustice & Mortal Kombat. Sadly, he does so on the PC and both those games had terrible netcode. I hope Injustice 2 comes out on the PC and doesn't have crap netcode, as neither of us possess any other consoles capable of playing Injustice 2.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 03:32:10 pm »
I've never been very good at traditional fighters, but I always enjoyed watching my brother 'waste scrubs' on Injustice & Mortal Kombat. Sadly, he does so on the PC and both those games had terrible netcode. I hope Injustice 2 comes out on the PC and doesn't have crap netcode, as neither of us possess any other consoles capable of playing Injustice 2.

Well NetherRealms fixed it all with MKXL, so I assume if Injustice 2 comes to PC, it'll have the same code.

I'll see about joining the guild since I haven't seen any others to join yet.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:43:58 am »
Random thing I came across, but turns out you can have an AI version of your character play through anything in multi-verse, which means if you need to play through something with a character you don't like, you can create an AI Loadout, put all the points into combo and counter, and they'll auto-play and almost always win.  You'll earn the XP you need and if doing a challenge with mother boxes, you are getting mother boxes for free.

Also, if you have an arcade stick or fight pad, you can turn on turbo for X, and your AI character will progress with no input from you, since you have to hit X to progress after each fight.  This is great for this Wonder Woman event.  I got her up to 12 normally, but I really don't care for playing her, but she gets gear from the upcoming movie and I do want that stuff, along with getting her up to level 20.

This is gonna be amazing for leveling up like Black Canary and some others I don't have any interest in playing lol

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 11:35:19 am »
This game looks great. Well, it's too bad I suck at fighting games.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 01:06:53 pm »
You fellas have me wanting to buy this game.  I had no interest, but now I'm almost in.

argyle

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 10:11:04 pm »
Closed the guild I made due to zero interest. :P If anyone wants to lock this thread, feel free.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 11:44:11 pm »
Yeah I looked at it yesterday and saw no one in it...and couldn't figure out how to join, but probably for the best to find a guild with more active players anyways.