Author Topic: Well... This happened.  (Read 3287 times)

ffxik

Re: Well... This happened.
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 03:15:07 pm »
Sucks that you got kicked, great that you and Punch-Out came to terms. 

Like I said I'm not taking sides and was just reporting what I had found on their reviews.  So thanks to the clarification it doesn't seem like the witch hunt I had assumed it had become. 

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 08:14:50 pm »
Like I said, Punch-Out Gaming actually sounded honest and their story made sense. Which is why everyone else piled on me.

But now it doesn't matter. The thread attracted so much heat that I'm now booted from the group.

Hell, I even fixed the post after me and Punch-Out Gaming both posted on the thread saying how we talked and it was a likely misunderstanding. And I'm still booted just due to the amount of heat the post kept getting.

Oh well, can't let it bother me that much, it is just a Facebook group, after all, and there are others.
Any group like that isn't a group worth being in.

I've been banned from my fair share of FB groups because the admins were power tripping and I called them out on it.

Warmsignal

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 11:29:21 am »
Nice digging Burningdoom... as they say there's always two sides to every story. Sad thing is that it can cost you to take on an objective view of the whole thing, the truth hurts.