Author Topic: So Microsoft just gave me a copy of...  (Read 869 times)

topspot123

So Microsoft just gave me a copy of...
« on: June 12, 2017, 06:19:54 pm »
For watching E3 coverage on their Mixer platform, Microsoft is giving free digital rewards.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-E3-MixPot-faq

I got this 'MixPot', and it includes a digital license for Rare Replay, which I had already owned on disc. 

So...should I sell my disc then?

rayne315

Re: So Microsoft just gave me a copy of...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 06:30:25 pm »
if you prefer the physical game over the digital you can always call them up and see if they will exchange the digital rare replay for a different game
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 11:44:31 pm »
Personally, I keep my physical copy if I get a digital version. Besides the simple, physical aspect of it, you would still be able to play it if something happened to your account and it allows you to easily double-box if you needed to grind out some multiplayer achievements.

if you prefer the physical game over the digital you can always call them up and see if they will exchange the digital rare replay for a different game

They won't ever do that. It was a free promotional item. All complaining will do is get a person is a refund of $0.00.

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 09:43:41 am »
Personally, I keep my physical copy if I get a digital version. Besides the simple, physical aspect of it, you would still be able to play it if something happened to your account and it allows you to easily double-box if you needed to grind out some multiplayer achievements.

They won't ever do that. It was a free promotional item. All complaining will do is get a person is a refund of $0.00.

lol I saw the list of games and thought you only got 1 out of the list... I was meaning try and exchange it for a different game on the list like No Time To Explain.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

doafan

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 06:25:07 pm »
So...should I sell my disc then?

Just wondering why, what, seriously ?, I also saw it yesterday's Mixer and they gave me my license too, don't sell the disc cause I can gave you my address so you can send it to me  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy