Author Topic: June 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 7101 times)

retrogemcollector

Re: June 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2017, 09:21:03 am »
some rarities:

The GT's were only released in Japan before GT prologue. Then it was pulled and was only available digitaly. When GT5 FINALLY got released, they pulled it digitaly as well, so if you didn't download it then, then this is your only chance playing it. It has one track and a handful of cars to play.
The Fish dude is a very common game loose, however CIB it's a different ball game. eBay and other sites have no listing at all for a CIB. Apparently it's somewhat rare (speculations).

telly

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2017, 11:08:46 pm »
Broken Age came in today as I just came back from NOLA. I'm surprised the game came in a slipcase, and while it got dinged in the mail and cracked the bottom part of the case, it still looks nice.  :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:37:05 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2017, 12:30:50 am »
Found this at the grocery store today when passing by the magazine stand. The best part is that I got it for a total of $3.75 when the cover price is $9.99! I went to the automatic checkout, and that's what it scanned it as. I was honest, though, and let the clerk know. And he said I can have it at that price for the honesty, and he told someone to go check the shelf.

Looking forward to reading it. It looks like it does a good job of covering all the games in the series, even the offshoots like Four Swords and Triforce Heroes (except maybe the CD-i entries).

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:37:24 am by burningdoom »

telly

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2017, 09:38:48 am »
I found a GunCon 2 at my local game store, so I'm really stoked to get that hooked up to play some Time Crisis 3! I'm just waiting for my RCA composite combiner to come in from eBay.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

spac316

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2017, 07:22:05 pm »
Recently got SSX Tricky PS2 and WWE Road to Wrestlmania X8 for GBA.

shepard11

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2017, 09:56:41 pm »
I've been working on a trade for my no.1 most wanted game for like a month and it finally came to be today. So happy to own Castlevania SOTN for the PS1 once again. I also got an Xbox Classic in that trade with a Duke (never owned one of those before). And I got a guy that wants the Xbox along with a few cheap games for a "new" 3ds XL. So I really hope that trade goes thru. After all that went down I had a few hours to kill before I had to pick up the wife from work so I went to one of my real haunts. The owner of the store said he's looking for a certain Magic the Gathering card a customer wanted. I said I had it pulled it out of my backpack. He's like I'll give ya half value in store credit. I was thinking to myself sure I got 4 bucks wrapped into it. I'll take 60 in trade for it. And got some stuff I've been wanting for awhile. (I also forgot to mention I ended up getting Pokemon Conquest another most wanted list game last week right before my car broke down)

Gameboy:
Castlevania Adventure (store trade)

NDS:
Pokemon Conquest (CIB)

Wii:
de Blob (store trade)

PS1:
Castlevania SOTN (first trade)

PS2:
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex Greatest Hits (first trade)
Gran Turismo 4 Greatest Hits (first trade)

Game Gear:
Ecco Tides of Time (store trade)
G-Loc Air Battle (store trade)

Sega Genesis:
Green Dog (CIB) (store trade)

Sega Dreamcast:
Maximum Pool (#122)(store trade)
Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear (#123)(store trade)

X-Box:
X-Box System w/Duke Controller (first trade)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:28:13 pm by shepard11 »

soera

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2017, 10:36:08 pm »
Picked up some stuff today ... blah blah ... but one of those items was the limited Ni no Kuni 2 posters from Gamestop. The game isnt out til November but the poster is available now. My store only got 4 of the posters and once they are gone, they are gone. If you are interested at all, Id go get one asap.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2017, 09:48:04 am »
I got a really cool Kickstarter homebrew in the mail yesterday.  Super Russian Roulette! 
It's pretty simple.  There's a cowboy on screen that talks trash while you play Russian Roulette with the zapper.  It's a cool little concept that could make a really cool drinking game.  You Tumbling Turkey!