Author Topic: Best dad in video game history?  (Read 2364 times)

indenton

Re: Best dad in video game history?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 03:57:34 pm »
No offense but with the exception of Joel from The Last of Us I only saw a bunch of pu** kitties here, for me two of the best dad's ever are Harry Mason from Silent Hill and Mike Haggar from Final Fight these two are not only some of the toughest dads, they do love their girls and definitely they would do anything to rescue them, wouldn't mess with these two  ;D

Thought you would of picked Bass Armstrong considering your username-sake, I guess you're a little tiger also.   

doafan

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 04:07:40 pm »
Thought you would of picked Bass Armstrong considering your username-sake, I guess you're a little tiger also.

Never saw Bass rescuing her daughter in a creepy city against everything or kicking the butts of all the punks just to get her daughter back, also Tina doesn't need any help with anything  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

indenton

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 04:39:16 pm »

Never saw Bass rescuing her daughter in a creepy city against everything or kicking the butts of all the punks just to get her daughter back, also Tina doesn't need any help with anything  ;D

Because if he did, it would be the Resident Evil 6 and he'd be EVEN bigger than Chris Redfield  :o