Author Topic: What do you wish Nintendo would add or change about the switch in the future?  (Read 2400 times)

rayne315

the whole system is portable. why haven't they made the dock portable? its way to big, way too flimsy, and not at all good if you want to take it over to a friends house to play on a tv. they need to shrink down the dock to about the size of the system itself not 3X larger.

im also already calling it now their online services will be shit out of the gate. they need to work on them, add trophies, and make it so any updates to physical games get added to the cartridge itself before system memory.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

the whole system is portable. why haven't they made the dock portable? its way to big, way too flimsy, and not at all good if you want to take it over to a friends house to play on a tv. they need to shrink down the dock to about the size of the system itself not 3X larger.

im also already calling it now their online services will be shit out of the gate. they need to work on them, add trophies, and make it so any updates to physical games get added to the cartridge itself before system memory.
Docks by nature aren't supposed to be portable.

Nyko is making a portable docking kit though.

https://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Portable-Docking-Kit-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B071X7C1B4

spac316

Yeah, a web browser and Netflix(or whatever else) would be a wise addition to the console. People would be taking theirs on trips and would be nice that we could have the option to watch movies on it without taking other devices with them that do just that.

indenton

Okay, now that I have a Switch in my hands, I can speak from the small amount of experience I have: 

It doesn't appear to download / install games / updates while in sleep mode.  Perhaps that could be addressed?  At least while the system is docked.  The Wii U & the 3DS can do this so I think it's only a matter of time before that would be incorporated. 

The strangest thing that I kind of missed, there's no music on the eShop... what?

exhuminator

A lot less ports and a lot more exclusives.

The Switch is on par to being what I thought the Wii U would be, a true successor to the Gamecube.

i struggle with this comment so much lol
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594