Author Topic: Come meet me in Madison.  (Read 960 times)

theflea

Come meet me in Madison.
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:16:33 am »
I will be in Madison Wisconsin this weekend June 3rd & 4th at the Monona Terrace for Ohana-Con selling many of my extra games.
It's a Pokemon Event where people come to play the Pokemon Card game, but there's also few vendors selling video games. I will be one of them, I have my games marked under going value. If your in the area come on out and say "Hey Flea". I'll be against the back wall with a local Youtuber selling his Deaderson's DVDs and merch.
Maybe I'll see ya there and make ya a deal.  ;)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

shepard11

Re: Come meet me in Madison.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 07:14:46 pm »
I love and doing some buying extras out of your collection. But that might but a tad of a drive for me (Lancaster Ohio to Madison Wisconsin). Plus I think my wife would kill me if I spent any of our "house" fund. 

theflea

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 07:54:06 pm »
Well i learned that you cant be a fair seller at a con.
I had to leave because the large vendors complained I was undercutting them and stealing their business.
I was asking prices just under retail and they where afraid of me. Lol
The biggest sale was from the guys who got me removed. Lol  they have a store in Eau Clare I recommend avoiding their store.
Just shows you cant have fair prices because the larger tables will get rid of you.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 07:31:53 pm »
Well i learned that you cant be a fair seller at a con.
I had to leave because the large vendors complained I was undercutting them and stealing their business.
I was asking prices just under retail and they where afraid of me. Lol
The biggest sale was from the guys who got me removed. Lol  they have a store in Eau Clare I recommend avoiding their store.
Just shows you cant have fair prices because the larger tables will get rid of you.
what the frack?  For real?   Under what pretense did they remove a paying vendor?