Author Topic: Insomnia == Skylanders  (Read 1087 times)

amauriel

Insomnia == Skylanders
« on: March 22, 2012, 02:30:30 pm »
Just thought I'd let anyone on the hunt for Skylanders know that although Amazon usually is showing these inflated prices from the marketplace, they ARE putting out new stock at their prices every once in a while. This morning, somewhere around 5, I'd say, I was able to order the last of the Wave 2 three-packs that I was missing, for retail price and from Amazon.

They're sold out now, it seems. But I had driven to Toys R Us for their big "release" yesterday morning, there before the store opened, to find the same 6 figures that I've found everywhere else. Then this morning I cashed in on the set I needed (minus the Toys R Us exclusive I want to get) without leaving my home. Might be good to keep an eye on there when Wave 4 is released here soon.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

jcalder8

Re: Insomnia == Skylanders
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:52:53 pm »
I would love to get the complete set of Skylanders but I am getting really sick of not finding them.

amauriel

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 12:48:52 pm »
@jcalder8: I don't know if you'll get this in time, but as of 12:48 p.m. today (March 23rd), Amazon has quite a few of the character packs (including Cynder!!) for $7.99. So they are starting to get them back in stock periodically.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

jobocan

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:08:49 pm »
If anyone here is in Canada, ebgames.ca is stocking single skylanders right now for 10$ each, though they seem to be going fast.