Author Topic: ITT: Share the most terrible and humorous deals you find out in the field  (Read 11039 times)

pzeke

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

delete post
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:57:05 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

I don't think it's worth it
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 09:00:36 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

covfefe2020

Those $700+ PS5´s.
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

covfefe2020

I dunno, you ever played a gba sp? its priceless

I dunno, you ever played a gba sp? its priceless

I've played a Gameboy Advance SP version, but the games always were too high for my tastes even back in 2007 when I got mine it was $250USD and all the games were used and above $20USD a piece, Now. that eBay seller obviously purchased that GBA in the photo for $80USD and is asking for the price of a used car, WTF?

to me it looks like it was resealed, and that asshole probably is just some rich scalper who makes a living off other peoples products, I have no respect for such a person, who probably just wants to go to Los Vegas and gamble or proustite the money anyway.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 08:04:25 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

It still has the MSRP sticker ON the shrink wrap.  It's not resealed.  It a little over market for sealed product, but the GBAs will be there sooner rather than later.  You can't "scalp" something that's almost 20 years old.

covfefe2020

The real schmuck is the person willing to pay that much for a $60 console.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 09:18:43 pm by covfefe2020 »

pzeke

I've been eyeing this listing for the past few days now, and it's been hilarious to say the least.

I dont see whats so bad about $10 per game.

For one, the seller was shill bidding - the seller had set the listing to privite, which usually means something shady is going on.

And second, most of those games you can get for cheap either as singles or bundled...properly. The main point of buying games in a bundle/lot is for the sake of saving money. That particular lot didn't even have a rare or uncommon game that would justify that price.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention the overpriced shipping costs, which, based on experience, either means the seller has zero clue on how to properly package games in order to make the most out of the boxes USPS provide OR does actually use USPS priority boxes and pockets the difference.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:40:04 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!