Author Topic: Stretching A video Games Play/Time Span [thinner focus topic]  (Read 818 times)

does anyone ever try to beat a video game on a higher difficulty or do most of you just beat it on easy difficulty and be done with it forever and sell it or buy something else?

In my humble opinion?

Well, I don't think that is a good thing to do in my opinion, because their is always replay ability and secret levels to unlock and bonus content to see and explore SO?

DO YOU STRETCH YOU VIDEO GAMES FUN LIFE OR DO YOU DISPOSE YOUR VIDEO GAMES AFTER BEATING THEM ONCE ONE TIME ON (EASY) ;)

similar topics
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,7980.msg133963.html#msg133963

this is not to insult the ones who do different
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:20:00 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Stretching A video Games Play/Time Span [thinner focus topic]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:54:18 am »
I generally play on normal.  If there are difficulty based achievements I might do hard.  If there are no difficulty based achievements I might do easy.

I generally don't play games more than once.  Some games are so good I'll start up New Game+, but I generally drop it after an hour or so due to boredom.

pzeke

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 10:33:16 am »
Yeah, I tend to habitually replay games after beating them, and often stick with them for as long as a month or two, maybe even more depending on how immersed I am. I always play on normal first, then if there's something to be achieved at higher difficulties I'll give it a try, not always though. I like to do speedruns occasionally, so that's also a factor for me replaying a game. I'm quite competitive, too, so if a game has challenges, I won't drop it until I can get the best time/score possible.

These are some games off the top of my head:

Kingdom Hearts II
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Double Dragon Advance
Pokémon Gold Version
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Mega Man X
Sub Rebellion
Sin & Punishment
Pokémon Snap
StarFox 64
Pokémon Diamond  Version
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Mario Kart DS
SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS
Chrono Cross
Metal Gear Solid
TMNT (PS2)
Super Mario Galaxy
Bujingai: The Forsaken City - haven't gotten everything yet, though
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame (NDS) - this is a rather easy game, and even though there's really nothing more to achieve once you beat it, for whatever reason I couldn't drop it for almost a week
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:35:15 am by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

kashell

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 12:23:55 pm »
I usually play through a game one time and on standard difficulty.

The games that don't get this treatment usually involve some sort of 100% completion. Like, recently I went through Trillion: God of Destruction a bunch of times. Before that, there was Tales of Berseria that I went through twice.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 01:03:58 pm »
I usually play from 2 to 5 games at a time, and i'm not really patient so I never play on hard difficulty. Usually it's either between easy or normal based on the game (I often play FPS's on easy cause I suck at them)