Author Topic: Most American Videogame ?  (Read 1747 times)

Most American Videogame ?
« on: July 04, 2017, 05:40:23 pm »
On this 4th of July I ask: what is the most 'Merican videogame ever made?

For me it has to be Duke Nukem. No one else embodies the American spirit like he does. Loves guns and scantily dressed women. What he lacks in smarts, he makes up for with balls and a "can-do" attitude.

Is there another character or game that can take the spot the most American? Happy fourth of July!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Most American Videogame ?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 05:41:56 pm »
Wolfenstein
Cause what's more American than Shooting Nazis?

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 06:33:26 pm »
Duke Nukem it is. Kicking butt and chewing bubblegum. and by the way the Nazis were just a bunch of alien bas*&&@ds. AND BJ Blackawitz was not an american, he was a member or the British army and. In Duke Nukem you play a role as a man created by the CIA and FBI to save the world. but the one thing I absolutely hate about Duke Nukem 3D for the computer is that you can't save any women  and only can kill them in which sucks. I love Duke Nukem 64 much better because you can't kill the women and you can blow up dead bodies with a pistol or a shotgun just like in the photo of duke nukem 3D. and the guns are way better in Duke Nukem 64 AND you can buy Duke Nukem 64 for a low price these days

SO do yourself a favor People find someone on VGcollect that has a copy of Duke Nukem 64 for sale.

Doom is 2nd most american to me because the main character in doom I Think? was an american too not sure and you also shoot Nazis in a secret level on Doom 2 for the PC

Hey badATchaos? you NEED to add Duke Nukem Zero Hour to your N64 collection beleve it or not that game is was I think the original DUke Nukem Forever. Sadly it is third person shooter instead of 1st person without a cheat code and it is super hard game to beat. but I beat it with cheats on and it shows the american flag and the words Duke Nukem Forever. from what I can remember Fireworks in the background!! ::) while Duke Nukem screws a female commando

Duke Nuke would love to put some firecrackers up those aliens tails I believe. ;D Happy 4th of July Americans!

DNZO ENDING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3H10f73FDU

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:55:45 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 07:39:36 pm »
Nothing more American than a game made by a Japanese developer about the President fighting a coup started by the Vice President in a giant mech suit.

azure

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 07:41:44 pm »
Nothing more American than a game made by a Japanese developer about the President fighting a coup started by the Vice President in a giant mech suit.
Beat me too it  :P

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 08:20:54 pm »
GTA series

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 09:18:56 pm »
"METAL WOLF CHAOS" AS MENTIONED ABOVE THIS POST

Reminds me of Heavy Gear 1 . The best military simulator and 3D video game ever made in the early 1990's. Heavy Gear 1 often was outdone and called a Mech Warrior rip off. in which in My opinion Heavy Gear was a way better war simulator than Mech Warrior was at that time. AND during this time Mech Warrior 2 outsold Heavy Gear 1 & Heavy Gear 2 and both games were made BY dream pod 9 WITH HELP OF  Activision, and  the same exact developer of Call OF Duty series both old COD and the New stuff nobody likes. But Heavy Gear 1 is and never was anything close to Call OF Duty.

In tour of Duty you just like in the real military. your sign up. choose your unit, and work your way up through the ranks from Corporal in the north or Assistant Corporal in the South

You actually rose through the ranks as you completed missions that you volunteered for and if you failed you would get punished with a Defense mission and get demoted your rank.  you never died but that game was tough. In heavy Gear 1 you could choice you own mech that looked more human than mech warrior robots and you could customize your own from the ground up. Also you could play with Invincibility and unlimited ammo on. But then, you would never reach a higher rank than General. The game was buggy and their is a patch that breaks the game completely. so never get the HG patch. But as I said you work through the ranks in over 2000 mission campaign. That is you must win over 2000 or 3000 missions in order for you and your choice or side North Terren Nova or South Terran Nova in which was a planetary human civil war I played for 2000 missions with the cheats on and 1000 with the cheats off but I never beat the Tour Of Duty Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr4MW-0GcZI
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:25:56 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 09:57:35 am »
Without a doubt!

stealthrush

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 12:12:22 am »
America Daitouryou Senkyo (アメリカ大統領選挙) for Famicom

A government simulation video game about the 1988 election for the President of the United States of America.

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 12:09:30 am »
Metal Gear series. And probably all those Cabela hunting games...

Also, Fugitive Hunter: War on Terror, known as America's 10 Most Wanted in EU. /jk

Metal Wolf Chaos takes the cake for me. Broforce is a close second.

America Daitouryou Senkyo (アメリカ大統領選挙) for Famicom

A government simulation video game about the 1988 election for the President of the United States of America.

Wow.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 02:44:56 pm »
Oh man. I forgot about BroForce. That's an ultra Amurican game.