Author Topic: Your 2018 Summer Plans  (Read 1170 times)

Your 2018 Summer Plans
« on: May 30, 2018, 02:41:40 am »
I plan on playing some games not sure about going anywhere special.

Summer for me brings back video game nostalgia. I don't get out much. But if I did I would get overheated because it actually can be up to 110' Fahrenheit plus 99% humidity in the lower east part of Michigan during the summer months. and I don't have air conditioning currently due to costs. but I live in a cooler room.

what are some of your summer plans? Do you intending on playing games? or going fishing for real? or maybe a BBQ? or maybe you plan on hunting for more games. I do plan on hunting for more games
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kashell

Re: Your 2018 Summer Plans
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 03:03:18 pm »
Travel, travel, and more travel. It'll give me ample time to catch up on my portable back-log, which is great.

soera

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 04:47:02 pm »
Umm summer is just better weather for me to work continuously in. I haven't had a vacation in years. I'm bitter.

ferraroso

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 06:39:46 pm »
I'm going to Hildesheim, in Germany for a conference. So, if any of you guys knows about good places to do some pick-ups in the Hannover area, please let me know.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:47:20 pm by ferraroso »

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 01:04:59 am »
Summer is absolutely my favorite season and I've decided to start getting back into biking, which was my primary hobby before I got into collecting video games. I plan on going on as many bike rides as I can, weather permitting and enjoy more of the beautiful weather.

On a more serious note, I need to start studying for my next tech cert in order to get another under my belt and also it serves as a requirement to maintain the ones I currently have. I've been dragging my feet with this for a very long time and need to get serious since my certs expire in a little less than a year.

Other than that, just enjoy the nice weather and longer days as long as I can :)

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 12:32:55 pm »
I plan on going kayaking a lot more than I do now. I also need to plan my next walk/hike... last one I took was around September of last year and I only got in ~16 hours. its better when you plan and have someone waiting for you at the end that way you don't have to re-hike the same trail. one of these days im going to go hike the Appalachian trail but not this year.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kypherion

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 04:35:18 pm »
Biking, working, and of course gaming, Possibly going to do a Dante must die run in DMC1, but also not sure if I want to lose over and over.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 06:18:42 am »
I'm going to Ibiza this September. I planned this trip with my friends for a long time. We want to hire one of the boat on https://sailica.com/mediterranean/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza and make a little party. Moreover it is very romantic to view the sunset by the sea. I can't wait.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:09:39 am by muntyjack »