Author Topic: Original Xbox S Controller  (Read 1215 times)

athmaus

Original Xbox S Controller
« on: June 21, 2017, 04:30:28 pm »
Anyone seen any good deals on the Original Xbox S Controller?  I have two Dukes and a Mad Catz and i would like a S controller to round it all out.  So far i found a few really crummy looking ones on eBay and a few knock offs.  Would like an OEM if possible.

aliensstudios

Re: Original Xbox S Controller
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 06:07:01 pm »
I'd be willing to trade one of my "S" controllers for a Duke
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

telly

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:09:48 pm »
I've found a bunch of S controllers at my local Salvation Army. I bought 3 of them for 3 dollars apiece. Might be a place to consider looking :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:23:05 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 12:27:12 am »
Anyone seen any good deals on the Original Xbox S Controller?  I have two Dukes and a Mad Catz and i would like a S controller to round it all out.  So far i found a few really crummy looking ones on eBay and a few knock offs.  Would like an OEM if possible.

Try some of the thrift stores in your area when you have a spare day. I see Xbox and PS2 controllers abundantly at good will, savers and salvation army....  :).  It's one thing they consistently have where i live is old controllers.  Typically original xbox and PS1. 

athmaus

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 12:20:42 pm »
i have been checking all of the thrift stores and nothing lately.  Will have to keep checking..

As for the trade, i am tryign to get four controllers total for the system, thanks for the offer, but will have to pass.

davifus

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 02:10:21 pm »
how about a trade for the slim for a duke?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

athmaus

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 09:44:15 pm »
how about a trade for the slim for a duke?

Thanks but no i am looking for another controller not looking for a trade of controllers

telly

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 02:03:09 am »
i have been checking all of the thrift stores and nothing lately.  Will have to keep checking..

As for the trade, i am tryign to get four controllers total for the system, thanks for the offer, but will have to pass.

You just gotta be patient :) I found a duke one day then three S controllers the next time. My Salvation Army often has lots of controllers though
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery