Author Topic: Your Favorite Sega Video Game Product  (Read 2840 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Your Favorite Sega Video Game Product
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 06:00:53 pm »
Dreamcast!

brazbit

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 01:08:47 am »
Sega Nomad.

It's the only Sega system I ever bought new. It lets me play some of my favorite Sega Games and is portable while also able to connect to a TV so win/win.

I never had anything against Sega, I thought SMS was more interesting than NES. Unfortunately. I learned that it existed after having bought my NES. I missed the Genesis and Dreamcast was a bust before I bought one. So my choice is simple.

sin2beta

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 02:38:04 am »
SEGA Genesis Model 2. I love that system. And for some reason, just love the model 2 looks.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 08:44:40 am »
Easily the dreamcast. Very ahead of it's time.

doafan

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 12:48:04 pm »
I would love to say that it's the Dreamcast but I started with the Master System even before the NES, those damn moments playing Double Dragon with my cousins were awesome also the fact that we had infinite lives before the last level was the best idea ever, don't have to say that when I noticed that Mordecai and Rigby had this console it bring me back tons of good memories  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 07:04:55 pm »
This is such a hard question.

I tend to lean towards the Dreamcast because it was the first console I took online. It was so exciting when that scene was really taking off and then Xbox took it to the next level.

All of their consoles and arcade games are amazing though. I spent most of my trip to Japan camped out playing Sega arcade games. Everyone needs to experience it at least once.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 10:36:31 pm »
There are so many greats but I'm going to pick the two most unique favs PANIC! (aka Switch) and Phantasy Star Online.  My buddy and I spent hours mapping out every switch NEVER knowing what to expect.  Most of it was hilarious, some of it lost in translation (back then there was no anime/Japanese culture saturation) but always wanting more.  I say Phantasy Star Online solely because at its release and long after I used that sweet built in Dreamcast 56k modem and played every night that I could steal the phone line away. 

theflea

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 10:51:47 pm »
I'd have to say Dreamcast. (I pushed to get a complete collection)
I also love my Sega Wondermega console. It Looks so awesome.  8)

"Happy game hunting!!!"

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 12:24:46 pm »
did I already mention Panic!?  drat.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:27:37 pm by shadowzero »

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 12:51:39 pm »
Wow, very hard to answer.

Genesis gave me Sonic, Shinobi, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe...
Saturn gave me arcade-perfect Vampire Savior, X-Men vs SF, MSH vs SF...
Dreamcast gave me Soulcalibur, Crazy Taxi...

I might have to go with the Saturn. Arcade-perfect conversions were a rare thing at the time, and discovering import games and the 4MB cart led to hours of enjoyment with the aforementioned fighting games, especially Vampire Savior.