Author Topic: Survival Horror On The Super Nintendo or Super Famicom?  (Read 1414 times)

Survival Horror On The Super Nintendo or Super Famicom?
« on: July 11, 2017, 11:34:07 pm »
Does anyone know that the vary first DOOM game came out on the Super Nintendo? I know because I used to own it, but sold it because it is more fun on the Computer and the PC has more levels and options then the SNES verison

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

maximo310

Re: Survival Horror On The Super Nintendo or Super Famicom?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:32:12 am »
Doom is a fps, not a survival horror game lol.

If you wanna talk about actual survival horror games, the main two that pop in my head are the original Clock Tower and Laplace no Ma ( Laplace's Demon). Both of these have english translation patches, and from what I've seen and played, Clock Tower is pretty damn good.

Agozer

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 06:27:06 am »
Yeah, as far as I know, the original Clock Tower and Laplace's Demon are the only two survival horror games on the SNES. Well, if one gets really specific, Clock Tower is true survival horror, in terms of mechanics and gameplay.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 01:55:15 pm »
Doom is one ugly pile of garbage on the SNES. It's so ugly it's hard to play. You often can't tell if you are running up on an enemy or a barrel before you start taking damage.