Author Topic: Does this ruin your childhood and make you sad?  (Read 1732 times)

Does this ruin your childhood and make you sad?
« on: July 17, 2017, 11:07:12 am »
I was just thinking to myself and was thinking of such a sad thing.  Imagine that every lobster you ever ate was poor innocent Larry the lobster from spongebob. The noble lifeguard that protects bikini bottom and you took him from his kind loving family.  His hard working father who was already struggling working 3 jobs with no medical, found the news and hung himself with his work tie.  You literally split an entire family over a meal. I didn't realize the monster I have been all this time.  Spongebob wasn't just a cartoon.  It was trying to personify animals to show us that these animals go deeper than the outside. Larry the lobster was not only a life guard but beloved in his community but he was a life saver, and a son.  Larry is every lobster we eat...     

I feel sad thinking about it because I loved Larry the lobster and these ocean creatures so much but i still ate them and was the reason they all died.  I am part of an evil regime and i didn't even know it.  I ruined the planet and ruined my own childhood without paying attention.  How can we not know animals don't have complex social structures. 

:( 

doafan

Re: Does this ruin your childhood and make you sad?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:26:43 pm »
Sorry man but Spongebob wasn't part of my childhood also I don't eat anything from the sea so my answer is No.  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

pzeke

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 01:45:03 pm »
I'm on the same boat as doafan. However, I'm fishing for lobsters while on that boat 'cause I do love me some seafood

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 02:53:53 pm »
No because lobsters are solitary animals and I don't like seafood anyway

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 08:30:31 pm »
Even though Spongebob was part of my childhood, I never cared for seafood of any kind except for shrimp. Beyond on that, no.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 09:05:54 pm »
I have no qualms about eating seafood or other meat.

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 09:34:58 pm »
A kids cartoon is not that deep; I'll keep munching on meat anyways.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 09:45:50 pm »
If Porky Pig hasn't changed my mind about how amazing a Pulled Pork sandwhich topped with bacon sounds. Larry the lobster is going to do 2 things, Jack and Shit and Jack left town.

Also I hate seafood in general.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 10:06:00 pm »
If Porky Pig hasn't changed my mind about how amazing a Pulled Pork sandwhich topped with bacon sounds. Larry the lobster is going to do 2 things, Jack and Shit and Jack left town.

My love of shrimp, salmon, scallops, and bacon wrapped scallops is confused by this hatred.

ferraroso

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 11:30:46 am »
Enough internet for today...

doafan

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 08:31:07 pm »

Honestly didn't expect to see much hate for seafood and am not complaining cause my feeling are the same, yet am happy to know that am not the only one  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 12:04:50 am »
Food is food, who cares.