Author Topic: Gaming Book Club!  (Read 884 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Gaming Book Club!
« on: July 24, 2017, 10:19:57 am »
Hey y'all, I know I think I have talked about this with a few of you before but I finally have implemented my idea for a monthly gaming book club and I would love to invite all of you! Currently we are running it out of the unofficial reddit gamecollecting discord server and accepting suggestions for our two games we will play in August of this month. I know a lot of people here are loving the 52 game challenge that we started a couple years ago so what better way to play and discuss games with everyone than joining the club?

If you're interested in joining up just click here and check out the pinned posts by yours truly!

Hope you all have a great day :)

-TAFK

Re: Gaming Book Club!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:28:24 am »
I'm actually quite disappointed that this isn't about reading gaming related books.

/unsubscribe.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 10:39:00 am »
I'm actually quite disappointed that this isn't about reading gaming related books.

/unsubscribe.

Wait no come back!

I actually did start a thread about that on Neogaf too... I am always down for discussing game related books & literature if you want to start another thread ignition.

telly

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 11:04:51 am »
I signed up! I guess I'll have to wait until next month though? I'm still getting used to navigating discord, haha
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 02:12:01 pm »
I signed up! I guess I'll have to wait until next month though? I'm still getting used to navigating discord, haha

Nah you should be good to play July's games too if you want. It was Majora's Mask and Super Mario RPG, feel free to fill out the survey if you want to suggest new games for august too!

telly

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 02:15:21 pm »

Nah you should be good to play July's games too if you want. It was Majora's Mask and Super Mario RPG, feel free to fill out the survey if you want to suggest new games for august too!

I'll fill out the survey for next month and join in then! I don't have either of those games so I would have to buy it first. So I don't think I'd have the play time to contribute, you know?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 02:28:27 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery