Author Topic: 1 year ago ...  (Read 1386 times)

soera

1 year ago ...
« on: July 24, 2017, 09:29:19 am »
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the loss of our friend Kenny Mowbray. For those of us that knew him, he was one of the greatest people I had ever met (on or offline). He would do anything for any of the people he called his friends. I miss my buddy.

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: 1 year ago ...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:01:50 am »
Man can't believe its been a year already. Miss Kenny's presence here everyday :( RIP man, pouring one out for his unwavering spirit tonight.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 10:46:46 am »
Shit.  I can't believe it's already been a year.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 11:04:53 am »
I still think about him as regularly as I do the rest of you (which is pretty often!), especially when I see anything Disgaea related. I miss him, too.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 11:48:32 am »
I still think about him as regularly as I do the rest of you (which is pretty often!), especially when I see anything Disgaea related. I miss him, too.

He started the Anonymous thread. We get to see that everyday.

telly

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 11:54:49 am »
Even though he and I only talked a little bit to each other on the forum, I know he's an upstanding guy and he is still missed.  :-\
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 12:27:12 pm »

He started the Anonymous thread. We get to see that everyday.

Yes! VGC wouldn't have been the same without him.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 06:30:24 pm »
We would talk literally every day. So, I miss him every day.

karyann

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 01:43:46 pm »
With my prolonged absence, I didn't even know... I was wondering why I hadn't seen him online on PSN for so long, but I wasn't expecting this  :-\ It's quite a shock.

He was truly a great person.

desocietas

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 03:11:14 pm »
With my prolonged absence, I didn't even know... I was wondering why I hadn't seen him online on PSN for so long, but I wasn't expecting this  :-\ It's quite a shock.

I was thinking about you the other day - glad to see you <3 , and yes, it was a shock for many of us :'(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 04:18:31 pm »

I was thinking about you the other day - glad to see you <3 , and yes, it was a shock for many of us :'(

Thank you! I really miss you guys. Even though I'm barely ever online anymore, I think about all of you a lot.  :'(

rayne315

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 12:02:30 pm »
well I never really knew him well but I did always share custom 1 handed controllers that I found with him and he always was very appreciative of it. I was browsing around and this made me think of him today.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/8/16/16155858/3d-printed-switch-adapters-one-hand-joy-con-julio-vazquez
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully