Author Topic: August 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 7628 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: August 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2017, 01:06:37 pm »
Language patches seem interesting is this for every japanese game or only for certain games for wich these patches have been made. Many especially uncommon games and japanese rpg do not always have a fan translation, I'm curious or is it just all automatic.

I haven't even tried this yet, I was never into imports, so that may be down the road a bit after I play with the system for a while. From what I understand, you have to download the patches from your PC and upload them to your system via a memory card. So it's just the ones that are out there on the internet.

I'm interested in that adapter for GG and MS though, where did you get it? 

I got it on eBay. But you can buy it off of Hyperkin's website, too.

sworddude

Re: August 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2017, 03:27:53 pm »
Language patches seem interesting is this for every japanese game or only for certain games for wich these patches have been made. Many especially uncommon games and japanese rpg do not always have a fan translation, I'm curious or is it just all automatic.

I haven't even tried this yet, I was never into imports, so that may be down the road a bit after I play with the system for a while. From what I understand, you have to download the patches from your PC and upload them to your system via a memory card. So it's just the ones that are out there on the internet.

I expected that answer but maybe there was something different would be pretty nice, I have been doing this for a couple of games myself but only if it is available. Maybe in the future they have a patch that it might apply for all games Automatically
Your Stylish Sword Master!