Author Topic: Suggestion regarding the pie chart  (Read 795 times)

Suggestion regarding the pie chart
« on: September 15, 2017, 02:35:42 pm »
Hi All.  I'm one of those Excel / database whores, especially since I live in Excel at work.  Would it be possible to do one or some/all of the following?

• The pie chart's entries for console totals all be on 1 page (on Platform Breakdown)
  • Export the pie chart to excel (as a chart or pivot table or both)
  • Selectable filters for the pie chart so one can exclude non-actual games like "Swag" and "Other"

Re: Suggestion regarding the pie chart
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 03:29:37 pm »
Hi All.  I'm one of those Excel / database whores, especially since I live in Excel at work.  Would it be possible to do one or some/all of the following?

• The pie chart's entries for console totals all be on 1 page (on Platform Breakdown)
  • Selectable filters for the pie chart so one can exclude non-actual games like "Swag" and "Other"
Just gonna throw this out there... if you live in Excel... just export your collection and put it into Excel.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:52:27 pm »

Just gonna throw this out there... if you live in Excel... just export your collection and put it into Excel.

I already do, but, these would be a nice features no?  I may live in Excel work but I'd like to not have to live in Excel at home. too.  LOL  Does that make sense?

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 03:56:45 pm »

I already do, but, these would be a nice features no?  I may live in Excel work but I'd like to not have to live in Excel at home. too.  LOL  Does that make sense?
Personally?  No, I don't care for the features you're asking for, no.

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 04:19:14 pm »

I see the perks of those excel options! For those of us with many platforms, the pie chart isn't too useful, so it'd be nice to be able to exclude certain things. I know Excel offers that pretty easily, but I have no idea how that pie chart shows up in our profile.

@jason would be a good person to take a look at this suggestion. Thanks for mentioning it!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas