Author Topic: Checking Interest: Destiny 2 PS4 for $45  (Read 841 times)

Checking Interest: Destiny 2 PS4 for $45
« on: August 31, 2017, 04:50:41 pm »
I'm considering upgrading to the Playstation 4 Pro by trading in my regular PS4 as they got a good bonus going on at Gamestop and then I was thinking of getting the Destiny 2 version for the white console instead of having a black console as I'm bored of the black color scheme for everything.  It comes with a copy of Destiny 2 and I figured if I could have that sold off, I'd be more inclined to get the Destiny 2 version.  So this is more just to see if anyone would buy it off of me if I got the Destiny 2 Bundle.  It would be $45, which covers shipping, and because I'd be pre-ordering, I'd get the codes for whatever the pre-order bonus was.  I'd need a confirmed "YES" for this by this weekend.

rayne315

Re: Checking Interest: Destiny 2 PS4 for $45
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:58:24 am »
wait im very confused... are you gauging interest in your ps4? the new ps4? the destiny 2 game that will likely come pre-installed? or the physical destiny 2 game?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Re: Checking Interest: Destiny 2 PS4 for $45
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:49:05 pm »
wait im very confused... are you gauging interest in your ps4? the new ps4? the destiny 2 game that will likely come pre-installed? or the physical destiny 2 game?

Thought I wrote that out right, but maybe I left it a little to vague, but I'm looking to possibly sell a physical copy of Destiny 2.  If someone was interested, I was gonna get the pricier Destiny 2 PS4 Bundle and sell off the copy that comes with it.

I also double checked that it comes with a physical version AND it comes with the expansion pass that I'd give away too, so that's actually an even better deal.