Author Topic: Opinion on modded consoles  (Read 3181 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Opinion on modded consoles
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 04:44:23 pm »
I'm a-okay with modding a system, if that's what makes you happy. If you want your Model 2 NES to have composite, who's to say that's wrong?

However, I am not okay with modding a system in order to play burned games or illegally owned ROMs. But that's because I'm one of the few people in the world that still feel that stealing is wrong.

sworddude

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 03:24:43 pm »

However, I am not okay with modding a system in order to play burned games or illegally owned ROMs. But that's because I'm one of the few people in the world that still feel that stealing is wrong.

The Best of luck with ever playing hagane snes original or paying 500 + or - dollars than  8)

Your Stylish Sword Master!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 04:03:59 pm »

The Best of luck with ever playing hagane snes original or paying 500 + or - dollars than  8)

I'll probably never drive a Lamborghini or own a yacht, either.

sworddude

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 04:18:35 pm »

I'll probably never drive a Lamborghini or own a yacht, either.

I will most definitly mod or use an everdrive for some games at some point I find your statement pretty ridiculous especially for something like this wich is so easy to aquire for play, with retro stuff there is no money to be made for companies kinda bs but to each their own. dowloading on the e shop or pc but not available on the console if were going your way.

Japanese exclusive games can also not be played than. I Definitely do not understand some people to have such minds for these kinds of things.

even when ignoring the most expensive games with modding you need no space at all to play all the games not to mention the investment you would need to make to get everything original it will cost a fortune especially for the better decent priced games times 1000's even if you have money, not everyone wants to spend a fortune on the hobby especially when your not a collector and just want to play them games

Not to mention if your really passionate and see those two things mentioned actually as a serious hobby you could rent a lambogini or yacht wich is very expensive but it can be done for the common man so that's also pretty false in my opinion. If it's not  really your hobby than yes you will probably not ride a lambogini ever.

Not to mention for very expensive yahts you could borrow a yaht since there are rich people who pay to get their ship to a certain country when they arrive their on vacation. Provided that you have enough experience and join a special club wich makes you available for hire. Some people do this as a hobby in their free time while doing something else full time pretty ridiculous but also interesting at the same time. In that case you could use an expensive yaht with no costs at all while getting a small compensation fee and free travel paid for by the client.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:38:23 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 04:31:54 pm »
Yeah, it is expensive. And yeah, it does take time. Which is why I've been collecting video games for a couple decades, now. But I'm not going to compromise my morals just because it's easy to do.

And retro games absolutley are money makers. If not then we wouldn't have NES & SNES Classics, PSN classic games, Virtual Console, etc.

Even if it didn't hurt those companies any, I KNOW that I'm stealing. And I know where I stand with my morals. I have to answer to the guy upstairs one day, and I already have enough to answer for as it is. Don't need this one as well.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:34:02 am by burningdoom »