Author Topic: Injustice The Gods Among Us UE: Vary Good Mortal Kombat Clone PS3  (Read 718 times)

I just played a new fighting game today with a friend called

(Injustice The Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition) the game I played was for the PlayStation 3. So far I found it the best mortal kombat clone I ever played. Although I didn't get too far into the story mode so far. and instead mostly played 2 player vs mode. It seems well made, and the story mode was vary interesting from what I saw. and the controls and combos are easy to preform, while the control faced no lag, unlike in earlier Mortal Combat games and clones of the early an late 90's. this game also don't require an update

The characters in the game are from comics like Superman. and Batman. Cat women Joker Green Lantern. and even Scorpion, from the mortal kombat universe is there and so on. What I think is the marvel universe? all characters have their own special moves that are easy to pull off even if you are not good at fighting games :)

downside is, I think you have to choose an opponent to fight. as if I didn't see a single player  arcade mode for this game :( But I think it needs one badly. spot on controller reaction  and the easy combos does allow for button mashing + moves are displayed in the pause menu.  the game is also not as violent nature as most mortal kombat games. Although there is blood. Just no fatalities, from what I saw in the game in  my 3 hours of playing it with a friend.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 06:10:07 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Injustice The Gods Among Us UE: Vary Good Mortal Kombat Clone PS3
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 07:16:41 pm »
It does have an arcade mode.

Re: Injustice The Gods Among Us UE: Vary Good Mortal Kombat Clone PS3
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 07:49:26 pm »
I wouldn't really call it a MK clone tho since it's made by the same developers.