Author Topic: SNES Classic  (Read 9983 times)

soera

Re: SNES Classic
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2017, 03:58:00 pm »
LMAO, already gone.

desocietas

« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2017, 04:00:03 pm »
LMAO, already gone.

Lol, I checked the link after I posted it, too! Guess it was only up another minute after I posted it. Ah well. I honestly would be surprised if they didn't do another wave again before the holidays, and they claim there will be more as we get into 2018...  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2017, 05:50:54 pm »
Anyone with a European SNES Classic want to do a control swap?  I'd do 1 for 1.

azure

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2017, 02:25:37 am »

SNES Classic looking a lot better now.

« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2017, 02:40:11 am »

SNES Classic looking a lot better now.

explain. >:U
how'd you do that.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2017, 10:08:01 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:21:43 pm by jce3000gt »

« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2017, 07:58:01 pm »
Ugh.  My SNES classic was supposed to be delivered today from Amazon UK... but my local post refused to attempt to deliver it.... claimed to have left a notice, but they didn't... also since it's a holiday weekend I can't pick it up until Tuesday at the earliest.  Sat by my front door all day waiting for it and I know for a fact that they didn't even try to deliver it.

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2017, 08:04:14 pm »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:21:26 pm by jce3000gt »

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2017, 08:28:59 pm »
Ugh.  My SNES classic was supposed to be delivered today from Amazon UK... but my local post refused to attempt to deliver it.... claimed to have left a notice, but they didn't... also since it's a holiday weekend I can't pick it up until Tuesday at the earliest.  Sat by my front door all day waiting for it and I know for a fact that they didn't even try to deliver it.

Dude that shit happens to me all the time.  Our USPS carrier is worthless with package delivery.  I had my Japanese 3DO CIB sitting in the post office for A WEEK before I thought it was too long and drive up there.  The supervisor told me it was never attempted for delivery...
Pisses me off.  I was really looking forward to using this 3 day weekend to play it.

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2017, 08:57:29 pm »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:21:31 pm by jce3000gt »

desocietas

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2017, 03:08:57 pm »
I finally got mine last week, but looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones... the box looked "okay"ish but when I opened up the box, the SNES Classic box was crushed pretty badly... enough where the little flap that holds it shut was sticking out.

Initially we thought maybe someone tampered with it, switched it with a fake copy or something, but the contents look fine. Just, from a collector's standpoint, it's frustrating. I'm grateful to have one, but if they really do come out with more, I'll likely buy a new one and then give this one to my nephews or brother.

Not sure if it's even worth it for me to contact Wal-mart about it... They can't exchange it afaik.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2017, 02:37:45 pm »
I have one extra NZ/AUS (Europe) version pre-ordered if anyone's interested  8). I can probably get two more units with my partner's accounts if there are more interests 8).

Only open to "valid" VGCollect members  :D.

Total Price = Cost of the item + shipping + paypal fees (if any).

Note: Ship from NZ. Airmail won't be expensive unless you want to use express.

MINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! thank you so much for going out of your way and helping me, a random stranger, out.......  i greatly appreciate it. Seriously!!!