Author Topic: Retropalooza V !!! Who's coming with me?  (Read 887 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Retropalooza V !!! Who's coming with me?
« on: October 02, 2017, 02:13:48 pm »
Is anyone going to be around the Dallas-Fort Worth area this weekend?  Oct 7-8, Retropalooza V is happening at the Arlington Convention Center. It's down by the Ballpark at Arlington.  Come out!  See Kashell and myself.  Mr. Nikon couldn't make the trek.  It's 14 hours, so we'll give him a pass. It'll be cool to hang out! 

You can find us at the Our Parents' Basement booth.  It'll be a blast!

soera

Re: Retropalooza V !!! Who's coming with me?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 02:27:44 pm »
I would love to but Friday/Saturday/Sunday is when I work. I didnt realize it was so close as there is no way I can ask someone to cover my shifts this close to schedule time.

kashell

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:03:09 pm »
This is the time of year when I'm the most fiscally irresponsible. I. Cannot. Wait.

telly

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 11:14:21 pm »
I wish I could join you handsome fellas. But that's quite a ways for me as well  :'( Sad
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 08:28:04 am »
I wish I could join you handsome fellas. But that's quite a ways for me as well  :'( Sad

;___;

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 10:02:12 am »

Get on a bus now!  We'll get you in DFW!

kashell

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 09:44:25 pm »
I'm worn out, but daaaamn, what an amazing weekend with amazing people.

telly

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 10:26:19 pm »
I had an awful weekend, so I wish I did end up going with you guys, haha  :-[
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 09:55:08 am »
Let me tell you what.  Everyone of you that isn't Kashell or mysef missed out on a hell of a weekend.  Dallas is a fun city.  Retropalooza is a great convention!  It was a full weekend of games, food, rollercoasters, booze, more food, even more games, and lots and lots of cool people.  What a weekend! 
If you want to hear more about it, you can listen to us clue in Mr Nikon on this weeks Our Parents' Basement Podcast.  He couldn't make the convention this year.  He had legit reasons, but he still missed out just like the rest of you!

Our Parents' Basement is live every Thursday at 8:30c on the YouTubes!

kashell

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 10:01:04 am »
But wait, turf? What if we miss the show live? Can we still listen to it via some other means?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 10:03:42 am »
But wait, turf? What if we miss the show live? Can we still listen to it via some other means?

You can always check out the videos on the youtubes.  They're all there.  Now, if you want the show the way it's intended to be consumed; you can find it on iTunes, GooglePlay, Stitcher, SoundCloud, IHeartRadio, TunedIn, or anywhere else a podcast can be downloaded to a mobile device.