Author Topic: Site suggestion!  (Read 1290 times)

Site suggestion!
« on: October 28, 2017, 11:18:32 pm »
It would be awesome if this had a "playlist" just like how one can add a game to the wish list or sell list.

This way anyone can manage what game to play next in order.

Anyway this can be added to the site?

jason

Re: Site suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 10:32:47 pm »
Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback! That's a good idea. One of the things we're thinking of adding as an additional feature is additional custom lists outside of the main three (Collection, Wish List, Sell List) that are given.

- Jason

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 07:30:43 am »
I think that custom list is better because for playlists and gameplay times there is how long to beat... Anyway another cool feature would be connection to metacritic or another score aggregator because when I'm on the internet looking for what else can I add to my collection I could search it there, look at a score and add it or not directly on this page.

topspot123

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 10:35:01 pm »
Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback! That's a good idea. One of the things we're thinking of adding as an additional feature is additional custom lists outside of the main three (Collection, Wish List, Sell List) that are given.

- Jason

Up vote for custom lists! I know this has been a to do list item since I found this great place, so I'm still patiently waiting, but YES PLEASE!

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 08:15:09 pm »
Hi Admins & VGcollecters

Custom lists would be awesome! Was actually about to open a new thread for it, until I realized that I can't be the first one having this wish.
It would be nice, if one could get even more than only one additional list (for sure not unlimited).
I would for example love to create a list with all my games I can play
in local coop on my consoles (since this would make choosing very easy when friends are visiting)
or another one with games having online multiplayer features...etc.

Thanks for your work!

Greetings Chemicus
My VideoGames-Collection:
https://vgcollect.com/Chemicus

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 01:15:05 pm »
Great idea. I was searching for a site to add my beaten games but it would be great to have it all together in one