Author Topic: What games do you remember playing at sleepovers?  (Read 5541 times)

Re: What games do you remember playing at sleepovers?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2017, 09:49:34 am »
It was different throughout the ages:

NES: Super Mario Bros. and Trog mostly, I really remember Trog fondly. But Joust was in there as well, for as long as we could stand to play it. The original arcade Mario Bros. port was a fun co-op game as well.

SNES: three words, TURTLES IN TIME

N64: these were the golden days; Turok: Rage Wars (I never had Golden Eye, so this is where we got our FPS fix), Mario Kart 64, Rampage, Smash Brothers, Mario Tennis (this was cool for four player doubles!)

XBox: This was the last era for sleep overs, as I didn't get an Xbox really until the year before I graduate high school. But, it was really just Halo from this point on...

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2017, 07:01:52 am »
played with friends at my house in Mario on my old playstation, it was awesome

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2017, 08:51:18 pm »
 Halo 2 on Xbox.  We did multi-system LAN's like every weekend.  With friends and their family, we routinely were doing 4 consoles to 4 TV's hooked up to play. Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 09:52:16 pm »
- Telltale Games (PS4) like Walking Dead
- Counter Strike (PC, LAN)
- Worms (PC)
- Sam & Max Hit the Road (DOS)
- Day of the Tentacle (DOS)
- Zak MacKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (C64)
- Maniac Masion (C64)

There are more, but these are the games I remember. Specially "Day of the Tentacle" - I was home alone with my sister and our parents thought we were sleeping, instead we sat in front of my 486 and had a really great time with Laverne, Hoagie, Bernard and the frozen hamster. :)

shfan

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 06:51:36 pm »
That's pretty personal... oh, you mean video games  :o

Captain Planet and Bart Vs. The Space Mutants for the Amiga, one friend got that pack of games with their Amiga when they were new. Another friend had a NES and SNES and we played a lot of Mario Kart (SNES), Zelda I/II/III, Mario World.. good times :)

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2017, 04:36:21 pm »
Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Starwars Pod Racer, Smash Bros, Mario Party, and a few of the WWE games.
There are quite a few more but those are a few I can think of off the top of my head.