Author Topic: Our Gaming Forum Avatars And Why We Chosen them  (Read 4877 times)

Re: Our Gaming Forum Avatars And Why We Chosen them
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 09:57:14 am »
Jusqua from FF Four Heroes of Light. Despite having been a gamer for almost three decades, Four Heroes of Light was my first FF game. I still haven't played many, but I was endeared to the character, and the sense from RPGs you get; you know, that, "the character is a stereotype but we all identify with the characters in different ways" kinda thing.

desocietas

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 11:14:07 am »
Mine is Mega Slowburrito Supreme. Friend of me sent me the pic when Mega Pokemon came out in X and Y. I laughed and posted it. Now I use it for almost everything (my youtube and twitch channels). I look back I shouldve picked something more to my taste like Mega Man or Alakazam because I actually don't like Slowbro.

I don't think I ever realized that was a Slowbro in a burrito. That's amazing.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mark1982

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:31 am »
Best game of All Time - well for me, that is   ;D
  l    l 

ffxik

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 01:39:29 am »
It's funny my handle ffxik is literally Final Fantasy XI Kovalt.  I used this handle everywhere during my 6 year stint with that game.  I came really close to using the toon I had in that game as my avatar but instead went with Arngrim from Valkyrie Profile.

The character in game is blunt and arrogant, but has a strong sense of honor and is not a fan of duplicity.  I realized that my personality mirrors his quite a bit.  I went with his angry pic because if you knew me in real life I always look angry.  It just fits.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 02:52:05 pm »
Best game of All Time - well for me, that is   ;D
Amen. It’s not my absolute #1, but it’s definitely in my top 5. Man I love that game.

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 09:14:26 pm »
Cause PUBG it's my favourite game right now :-)